Capitalism-Leviathan: City of Gerund

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
A capitalism-superstition tale, set in the City of Brotherly Love (USA).

====

Amlan and his two Philadelphia cohorts composed the Darling-Three of capitalism infiltrations artists in a city beset by some bad baron investors and sought to create a special commerce-life Ego defense for social-media culture festivity/commentary for New Year's Eve. Amlan, an Artful Dodger of real life, considered this work of City of Brotherly Love cyber-defense a good ideation of the chess behind post-9/11 era Homeland confidence (wow).

venger134.jpg

AMLAN: I'm gifting this Peanuts-iconic chess-set to a diamond-baron tied with terrorism-finance in the Homeland in exchange for his mall-mannequin, and I'm to post on social-media after this chess-exchange activity involving my two cohorts that the army of the light brigade returns for Independence Hall in this year of great Eagle-pride ('babes-in-toyland').

aiwa4.jpg

BARON: What'd you want with my mall-mannequin, grifter?
AMLAN: Well, sir; I'm cheering for the Nittany Lions and Eagles this year and want your mannequin as a 'Chinatown' travel trophy-story.
BARON: Some kind of 'capitalism' poet are ya?
AMLAN: Something like that; Philly-native; love South-Street and cheesesteaks and college-football jerseys and all that stuff (Spectrum!).
BARON: Cool; alright, I give you this mannequin as an exchange gesture for you helping me with diamond-insurance social-media PR, no?
AMLAN: Yes; I'll give you some of my football cheerleader trade-cards.
BARON: Don't you have some 'normal' treasures, like Dykstra-Topps?
AMLAN: No...trust me, bad-baron...these cheerleader-cards will make you 'famous'...Philadelphia appreciates a 'tale of trophies' (dolls!).
BARON: Ha, you're like the Ichabod Crane of Philadelphia, Amlan Satan!
AMLAN: Thanks (I think); don't become the Headless-Horseman, ok?
BARON: Ok.

cho5.jpg

EZZY: Why'd you give him 1/3 of our football-cheerleader trade-card treasures, man?
AMLAN: Relax, cohort; 2/3 remainder is sufficient for this Philly-squeeze exodus for the diamond-insurance media journals we need (now).
RAKI: I don't mind being one of your 2 cohorts, Amlan; but those cheerleader-cards were everything to our social-media theater (chess)!
AMLAN: Have I suggested I'd let us (or Philly) down, cohorts (the cheerleader-cards are the city-tokens for a great 'emoji' enterprise)?

cho3.jpg

Amlan had performed a micro-miracle in using city-traffic capitalism superstition and commerce-life Ego fanfare/defense to create a real consumerism lifestyle 'securities' imagination/story concerning his gifted mall-mannequin and cheerleader-cards for the re-presentation of 'academic' folklore. It was around Xmas-consumerism season after all, and the Nittany-Lions would appreciate the 'trade-media' surrounding the cheerleader-cards now 'trumpeted' by the bad-baron on social-media, ironically forwarding special cheerleader pro-football spirits daydreams (wow).

AMLAN: There's nothing wrong with 'guerrilla' capitalism duty-free education (ha).

cho7.jpg

The moral of this vigilante-tale of capitalism life defenses/rhetoric for this Philly 'Ichabod Crane' (Amlan Satan) and his beloved social-media friendly 'cheerleader-trade card tokens' of commerce-life Ego is that modern consumerism securities/insurance may involve a new 'brand' of walking citizenry commentary/cheer for the 'optimism' behind American examination(s).

THE END

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back