Indian Wind Farm

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
Im guessing the brakes failed, although it doesnt appear to be that windy...

Cool. Now how many here believe this proves that global warming is a hoax or a scam? Raise your hands...

Cool. Now how many here believe this proves that global warming is a hoax or a scam? Raise your hands...

hahahahahahaha.

I put up things that I found interesting. I have quit trying to point out inconsistencies and exaggerations in climate science because no one listens to the other side, and no one is willing to discuss anything.

you win (sorta), carry on with your pabulum propaganda. it soothes you.

What inconsistency or exaggeration do you see illustrated by the fire?

I would have suspected a failure in the lubrication system or an electrical short as the likelier causes.

What inconsistency or exaggeration do you see illustrated by the fire?

I would have suspected a failure in the lubrication system or an electrical short as the likelier causes.

the rest of the visible wind farm is shut down. that's what they do if the wind is too strong. the exception being the other one that had already burned up. spinning too fast leads to catastrophic failure.

while I never said the video had anything to do with CAGW, I would like to point out that very few wind farms produce as much as they are supposed to, or last as long as they are supposed to, or use only as much maintenance as they are supposed to.

this one appears to be an electrical short or lubrication problem because the others are working just fine

How many people here thinks the weather was invented in 1890?

Quick raise your hands..

Oh? Please tell us about the organized labor movement in India.

And, as Ian has told us, the failure of a wind turbine is irrelevant in a debate on the validity of AGW.

Forum List

Back