India Reopens 100 Coal Mines

What would you know about patents? LOL.

See what I mean you respond to simple statements as if your very life depends on it.

Your immaturity is easy to see since you never did post a real defense of POST 9

you made after I stated that you didn't address what Ding wrote,

"Dead on arrival reply since you didn't address his statement at all a meaningless deflection is what you did."

You have been running off at the mouth ever since.

You are that pathetic and noticing that hardly anyone thinks much of you with that terrible score you have.

See what I mean you respond to simple statements as if your very life depends on it.

Not really.

Your immaturity is easy to see since you never did post a real defense of POST 9

LOL. Your posts are mature?
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/india-reopens-100-coal-mines.971468/post-29748639
"Dead on arrival reply since you didn't address his statement at all a meaningless deflection is what you did."

Yeah, everyone remembers your brilliant post. It lives on in the annals of greatness. Don't worry.

You have been running off at the mouth ever since.

LOL.

You are that pathetic and noticing that hardly anyone thinks much of you with that terrible score you have.

You're hilarious. Pounding your little fists like a big man!

Not really.

You are still replying.

LOL. Your posts are mature?
India Reopens 100 Coal Mines

This is what I stated post 12:

You still haven't. :muahaha:

Yeah, everyone remembers your brilliant post. It lives on in the annals of greatness. Don't worry.

Thank you for the compliment.

You are still running off at the mouth.

You're hilarious. Pounding your little fists like a big man!

It is the truth too bad you are not interested in facts about what a POOR debater you are.

=====

Your post 9 is dead on arrival since you didn't address his post at all:

Ding writes something that is factually true.

If you want to raise the standard of living we should burn more fossil fuels, not less.

Because of Oil and Gas the standard of living has greatly increased with a much longer life span better food quality and storage, increased crop yields and lower prices and much more.

Your reply was silly since all those errors have been addressed by experience and research while not addressing the "fossil fuels" he brought up or the undeniable improvement in the quality of life.

Last edited:
They used to use heroin in medicine.

Radium was a really effective glow-in-the-dark pigment for watches!

Cocaine was in soda at one time and I bet it was a real pick-me-up. Probably better than today's energy drinks!

Lead paint was once everywhere. It made for a good opaque white pigment.

Cars used to use leaded gasoline.

Slavery was once considered not only a good thing but the basis of entire economies like the Southern states here in the US. (Seems pretty dangerous to get rid of that and risk lowering the standard of living for Southern farmers).
That’s great, but if you want to raise people out of poverty they need machines. Ergo we should be burning more fossil fuels and not less.

That’s great, but if you want to raise people out of poverty they need machines. Ergo we should be burning more fossil fuels and not less.

Is raising people out of poverty something that is important to you? Or are you simply disingenuously leveraging something that the Left cares about to score points against a topic you disagree with?

It appears that warmist/alarmists are not interested in improving the quality of life they want to ban Oil and gas because they are terrified of a trace gas with a trace IR absorption window that is nearly saturated and has a logarithmic decline over time.

That is why they irrationally push for LOW mass power because it is what their green god tells them not because it a viable solution as it needs toxic materials and contributes to additional environmental damage.

Now that energy prices have greatly increased and increasing instability of the distribution system and already increasing number of browns out and black out that used to be the singular feature in third world countries.

There is a 200 year oil reserve already discovered along with abundant Coal and NG which would allow an easy transition to Nuclear and Thorium power and maybe Fusion power if that become viable someday but have to put up with stupid envirowhackos who meddle in everything from Vandalism, bogus lawsuits and violence in the name of their green god because they are stupid.

If you want to raise temporarily the unsustainable standard of living and have it ultimately lowered we should burn more fossil fuels, not less.

if energy ecoloony hating assholes like you stop messing with rational energy decisions we would have a more rapid transition to Nuclear, Thorium and NG away from Coal and Oil but now with that ecoloony resistance has caused India and China to back away from the unsustainable low mass crap back towards high mass energy production decisions of Coal and Gas.

It appears that warmist/alarmists are not interested in improving the quality of life they want to ban Oil and gas because they are terrified of a trace gas with a trace IR absorption window that is nearly saturated and has a logarithmic decline over time.

LOL. You don't know what you are saying here. "logarithmic decline over time"? LOL. No, it's logarithmic with regards to CONCENTRATION you dimbulb.

You really are not prepared for this discussion. Stick with junior high school mentos in coke experiments.

LOL. You don't know what you are saying here. "logarithmic decline over time"? LOL. No, it's logarithmic with regards to CONCENTRATION you dimbulb.

You really are not prepared for this discussion. Stick with junior high school mentos in coke experiments.

It is well known phenomenon don't play games here since you misinterpret what I am talking about.

Warm forcing is always small and gets smaller the more CO2 there is in the atmosphere.

I posted this several times in from of your face and you ignored it because it shows how small the DOUBLING of CO2 warm forcing is still very small.

=====

Next, here is the radical change in downwelling radiation at the surface from the increase in CO2 that is supposed to be driving the “CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!!” What I’ve shown is the change that in theory would have occurred from the changes in CO2 from 1750 to the present, and the change that in theory will occur in the future when CO2 increases from its present value to twice the 1750 value. This is using the generally accepted (although not rigorously derived) claim that the downwelling radiation change from a doubling of CO2 is 3.5 watts per square metre (W/m2). The purpose is to show how small these CO2-caused changes are compared to total downwelling radiation.

1654961848102.png

The changes in downwelling radiation from the increase in CO2 are trivially small, lost in the noise …

LINK

It is well known phenomenon don't play games here since you misinterpret what I am talking about.

LOL. No, you don't know the math you are talking about.

It's logarithmic with respect to CONCENTRATION. Seriously, look it up. There's no "time" term in the equation.

You're hilarious!

LOL. No, you don't know the math you are talking about.

It's logarithmic with respect to CONCENTRATION. Seriously, look it up. There's no "time" term in the equation.

You're hilarious!

Still nothing of substance come from you thus you wasted your time and as usual like all warmist/alarmists ignores the chart.

:muahaha:

Forum List

Back