India diplomat indicted, asked to leave U.S.

The "slave" agreed to the wages, could quit any time she wanted and is under indictment in India for extortion.

the "slave" got her whole family with the help of her vicious employer ( and that is why she faces the visa falsifications allegations - because she wanted to help the lying "slave" to get her whole family into the US) and then decided to make a buck and started to blackmail her employer.

Gosh, people here are really .... gullible.

it's unbelievable.

I have worked with several east Indian doctors and have had occasion to actually get to know some of them. They all talk of having many servants in India because there are so many people there who need a job. I seriously doubt this woman was employed against her will OR that she came to the US against her will. She had a plan from the get go, it would seem.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yes, she CAN go back. The US is not here to keep their criminals out of jail.

Yes she can go back and be met by handcuffs when the plane lands. The maid got a witness visa and was able to bring her whole family here in anticipation of the case against the diplomat. Maybe the skank and her family will now be deported.

yeah, right.

the skunk and her family will now land up on the taxpayers tab - all those who have cried over poor lying "slave" here will pay for the welfare and immigration costs of the whole skunk's family

she will get the green card as a refugee - because she will face criminal prosecution in India :lol:

our system will grant permanent legal residency and welfare support to the skunks like this, but a guy who has worked his way through all the way to the law school and did everything right - has to wait 20 years fro his adjustment of status.

Only in America the authorities can be so stoopid

a "slave" :lmao:

Criminal prosecution in another country does not qualify you for asylum in the US. You or your family must have been persecuted in that other country. Immigrants make that shit up all the time. There is an immigration attorney in Nashville who has a clause in her contract that states if she learns they are lying she will not represent them and keep all the money they have paid her.

India diplomat indicted, asked to leave U.S.

Unbelievable first they fuck up and strip search her then they allow her to walk on the charges. Obama is a fool. His Administration is foolish and dangerous. To stupid to get anything right.

Didn't she have Diplomatic Immunity?

" NEW YORK/WASHINGTON D.C. (Reuters) - The Indian diplomat whose arrest and strip-searching in New York caused a major rift between India and the United States was indicted for visa fraud on Thursday, and the U.S. government immediately asked her to leave the country.

A U.S. government official said Washington accepted a request by India to accredit the diplomat, Devyani Khobragade, at the United Nations and then asked New Delhi to waive the diplomatic immunity that status conferred. India denied the request, leading Washington to ask for her departure, the official said."

Only the diplomat. Not the maid.

Yes she can go back and be met by handcuffs when the plane lands. The maid got a witness visa and was able to bring her whole family here in anticipation of the case against the diplomat. Maybe the skank and her family will now be deported.

yeah, right.

the skunk and her family will now land up on the taxpayers tab - all those who have cried over poor lying "slave" here will pay for the welfare and immigration costs of the whole skunk's family

she will get the green card as a refugee - because she will face criminal prosecution in India :lol:

our system will grant permanent legal residency and welfare support to the skunks like this, but a guy who has worked his way through all the way to the law school and did everything right - has to wait 20 years fro his adjustment of status.

Only in America the authorities can be so stoopid

a "slave" :lmao:

Criminal prosecution in another country does not qualify you for asylum in the US. You or your family must have been persecuted in that other country. Immigrants make that shit up all the time. There is an immigration attorney in Nashville who has a clause in her contract that states if she learns they are lying she will not represent them and keep all the money they have paid her.

I know. I am being facetious.

knowing this administration anything to be expected.

The "slave" agreed to the wages, could quit any time she wanted and is under indictment in India for extortion.

the "slave" got her whole family with the help of her vicious employer ( and that is why she faces the visa falsifications allegations - because she wanted to help the lying "slave" to get her whole family into the US) and then decided to make a buck and started to blackmail her employer.

it's unbelievable.

I have worked with several east Indian doctors and have had occasion to actually get to know some of them. They all talk of having many servants in India because there are so many people there who need a job. I seriously doubt this woman was employed against her will OR that she came to the US against her will. She had a plan from the get go, it would seem.

I agree completely.

Yep. After all this, the US was forced to do what they should have done in the beginning. Now not only was the US forced to do the right thing, but the authorities complelely fucked up the relationship with India.

Hmm...I thought everyone was supposed to love us after Obama took over...

it's unbelievable.

Yes, we have family friends who lived in India for several years. They were middle class here, and in India they had 4 servants. They aren't the type to particularly want servants, but they said it's looked down upon if that is not done, it's considered a way to help India and it's very cheap. Though depending where you are in India now, things may be cheap or may not be as their economy has evolved, but this was the 70s, it was cheap.

Forum List

Back