Child who was tortured by tranny babysitter dies

'I was giving him corporal punishment,' Jones, a transgender performer who uses the name Kryzie King, allegedly admitted to police, DNAinfo reported. 'I was trying to control him.'
Corporal Punishment???

Well, I hope Jones, Krazy King or whatever his/her name is gets Capital Punishment!

Obviously the most important piece of information in the article

Should be a giant clue that deviant freaks of nature do not belong around children. Now hwy are the liberals trying to hide the fact that the killer was a deviant transgendered mutant?

BECAUSE LIBERAL SPECIAL STATUS GROUP MEMBERS CAN DO NO WRONG.

Now that it's a child killer, and it can demand to be sent to a woman's prison, that's certainly a special privilege because it now stands a much greater chance of surviving prison in a women's prison. Is that fair?

So libby aids brigade queermos: Do you think it was justified to omit that important fact, and do you think it's fair this killer deviant freak of nature gets sent to women's prison?

Should be a giant clue that deviant freaks of nature do not belong around children. Now hwy are the liberals trying to hide the fact that the killer was a deviant transgendered mutant?

So he's not being investigated or going to jail? :confused:

There sarge :rolleyes:

Last edited:

So she's not being investigated or going to jail? :confused:

If it has male genitalia it is a he not a she.

So he's not being investigated or going to jail? :confused:

There sarge :rolleyes:

Jail for men or women?

Forum List

Back