Incredible: Only 50 People Show Up to See Hillary’s VP Tim Kaine in Miami

It truly is incredible and embarrassing at the same time. The bottom line is this, Hillary is really losing in the internal polls.

2016 - The Gateway Pundit
10/wow-50-people-show-see-hillarys-vp-tim-kaine-miami/
Most intelligent people have already decided to vote against Trump, why waste your day going to a political rally?

If they are to lazy to get out to a rally. they are to lazy to get out and vote..

Last edited:
It truly is incredible and embarrassing at the same time. The bottom line is this, Hillary is really losing in the internal polls.

Most intelligent people have already decided to vote against Trump, why waste your day going to a political rally?
Lame. That's right up there with Hillary likes the small crowds for intimacy.

You dumbfucks spin everything.

If they are to lazy to get out to a rally. they are to lazy to get out and vote..

Really? Can you prove that every one of the 125 million Americans who voted in 2012 went to a rally?

I saw that this morning on the news. The rally was held in Liberty City a black area of Miami. Should have been an area that favors Clinton.
The stage for the rally was the bed of a pickup truck. The news sad that about a 100 people showed up to see Kaine. 50 or 100, doesn't matter that is a very low turn out for a vice presidential candidate.

i wonder if Hillary forgot to order a few porto pottys? and the other 50 that did show up, noticed it right away and left? I mean, Hillary supporters can only go 15/20 minutes without "Holding it in"

Forum List

Back