How do you think the last 2 years of the Obama economy would handle this.

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
Forget the financial crash to start.

Talking about the last 2 years. It would be a total collapse worse than 1929

You people are lucky we have such a good one now. But I doubt we'll escape this without a depression.

Trump warned us from day 1 about our obsolete med supply and equipment change. You listen????

Think what might have been without a 5yr Russian hoax and fake 6 mos.....All that wasted time and energy.

We're all on home detention now. We did not have to lose so much if we were focused on the country, not screaming god damned brats.

Smaller government means no pandemic response capabilities ... so the question is whether the Democrat tax-and-spend policies provided enough funding to be able to respond quickly to this viral outbreak and whether it would have been able to slow the spread of the virus without these draconian measures we have now ...

What remains to be seen is how quickly the economy bounces back once everybody is back to work ... see how both parties are working together to drive up the national debt another trillion dollars ... with such compatible bedmates, what could possibly go wrong? ...

Smaller government means no pandemic response capabilities ... so the question is whether the Democrat tax-and-spend policies provided enough funding to be able to respond quickly to this viral outbreak and whether it would have been able to slow the spread of the virus without these draconian measures we have now ...

What remains to be seen is how quickly the economy bounces back once everybody is back to work ... see how both parties are working together to drive up the national debt another trillion dollars ... with such compatible bedmates, what could possibly go wrong? ...
If I were Trump now I would resign. I wouldn't put up with the media and all the crap. I'd go to Mar Lago and say.FUCK YOU AMERICA!! Let Biden save you.

If I were Trump now I would resign. I wouldn't put up with the media and all the crap. I'd go to Mar Lago and say.FUCK YOU AMERICA!! Let Biden save you.

If The Donald resigns, Mike Pence becomes President ... Does Joe Biden take Michigan and Pennsylvania away from the Republicans? ...
I don't care anymore. If I were Trump I'd flip America the bird and say Fuck You!!!

He does not need this bullshit anymore. And I would never tolerate it.

Forget the financial crash to start.

Talking about the last 2 years. It would be a total collapse worse than 1929

You people are lucky we have such a good one now. But I doubt we'll escape this without a depression.

Trump warned us from day 1 about our obsolete med supply and equipment change. You listen????

Think what might have been without a 5yr Russian hoax and fake 6 mos.....All that wasted time and energy.

We're all on home detention now. We did not have to lose so much if we were focused on the country, not screaming god damned brats.
Addition. I just lost faith in my country. I've been losing it for 3 yrs now and it is finally time to just give up.

We will never recover from this. The libs finally found a way to get him out of office.

He should just say Fuck You America and go to Florida

Right now, Nancy Pelosi is blocking funds that could be going to help small businesses. Her idiotic rationale is that the money is going to corporations, ignoring the fact that most corporations ARE small businesses. I am one of them, myself., First, they tell you that you can no loner conduct your business. Next, they deny you even a small pittance to help.

Now, obviously, they are wanting to bring us to our knees because Trump is in office, but if this is an example of the Democratic response, they can shove it up their ass.

Forum List

Back