Incomes up and Poverty Down in 2019

DBA

Diamond Member
May 10, 2015
Just a does of reality for all you Trump haters. The proof is again in the pudding. interestingly, look who benefited the most. But alas, these are the folks that are lock-step with the Democrats. Ignorance at best. We know it has taken a hit due to COVID, but it can be fixed under Trump. It will plummet with Biden.

Real median incomes of white, Black, Asian, and Hispanic households all increased from the prior year. Lower-income households did particularly well after missing out on income gains earlier in the expansion. The mean income of the lowest fifth of households rose 9% last year, a larger gain than for any other quintile of households.

U.S. Incomes Up, Poverty Rate Down in 2019

Just a does of reality for all you Trump haters. The proof is again in the pudding. interestingly, look who benefited the most. But alas, these are the folks that are lock-step with the Democrats. Ignorance at best. We know it has taken a hit due to COVID, but it can be fixed under Trump. It will plummet with Biden.

Real median incomes of white, Black, Asian, and Hispanic households all increased from the prior year. Lower-income households did particularly well after missing out on income gains earlier in the expansion. The mean income of the lowest fifth of households rose 9% last year, a larger gain than for any other quintile of households.

A dose of reality? Ok if the proof is in the pudding I have to say that the income has been going up for five years. Meaning it started durimg Obama's tenure. And it's a virtual certainty the figures for 2020 will not be nearly as rosy of a picture.

So how's that for reality?

Predictable result of massive spending increases and the most active & aggressive Fed in the history of the country.

Good, short term. But we're choosing to ignore what we're creating.

And you think a Biden/Harris presidency would be better? They would spend just as much if not more, implelment the Green New Deal, which would be catastrophic to our economy and make us MUCH less competetive in the world market, stop fracking, making us more dependant on foreign oil those of us with a brain recognize that we can't go green for decades. I could go on and on. There is absolutiely NOTHING in the Biden plan to help the economy. Not one thing. Again, you are voting with your bleeding heart, not your head.

Predictable result of massive spending increases and the most active & aggressive Fed in the history of the country.

And you think a Biden/Harris presidency would be better? They would spend just as much if not more, implelment the Green New Deal, which would be catastrophic to our economy and make us MUCH less competetive in the world market, stop fracking, making us more dependant on foreign oil those of us with a brain recognize that we can't go green for decades. I could go on and on. There is absolutiely NOTHING in the Biden plan to help the economy. Not one thing. Again, you are voting with your bleeding heart, not your head.
At least you know better than to disagree with my point, even if you don't fully understand it.

A dose of reality? Ok if the proof is in the pudding I have to say that the income has been going up for five years. Meaning it started durimg Obama's tenure. And it's a virtual certainty the figures for 2020 will not be nearly as rosy of a picture.

LOL...I knew that was coming, which is why I posted the paragraph above. Notice who has gained the most. I might also add, you are attempting to give credit to Obama for the growth and yet Mac is blaming Trump for an impending collapse due to Trump's policies.

Of course the figures won't be as good in 2020. That goes for anywhere in the world. The left has convinced themselves that Trump led our country into this economic downturn, which is laughable.

At least you know better than to disagree with my point, even if you don't fully understand it.

I fully understand it. Clearly you don't understand the Biden economic plan.

Great! Please explain what I mean by "the most active and aggressive Fed in the history of the country". And please break it down to the actions of the central Fed and the NY Fed over the last three years, AND the long term implications of those actions.

Go ahead. Feel free to get as specific as you'd like.

Oh, and then tell us how long we can engage in massive deficit spending increases.

Thanks in advance.

Great! Please explain what I mean by "the most active and aggressive Fed in the history of the country". And please break it down to the actions of the central Fed and the NY Fed over the last three years, AND the long term implications of those actions.

Oh, and then tell us how long we can engage in massive deficit spending increases.

Thanks in advance.
Most active? Does that mean they forced the private sector to create more jobs? Higher wages?

LOL...I knew that was coming, which is why I posted the paragraph above. Notice who has gained the most. I might also add, you are attempting to give credit to Obama for the growth and yet Mac is blaming Trump for an impending collapse due to Trump's policies.

Of course the figures won't be as good in 2020. That goes for anywhere in the world. The left has convinced themselves that Trump led our country into this economic downturn, which is laughable.
If you want to establish that Trump is being successful for income going up than pointing out that Obama can be considered equally successful by that measurement is perfectly valid.

As to Mac. An argument made by one person doesn't have to be shared by another person.

As to responsibility. Trump can not prevent a pandemic, arguing he can is a dumb argument, so you will not see it from me. On the other hand Trump can mitigate the effects of a pandemic. Something he has demonstrably failed to do. To this day his administration has failed and is failing to even articulate a cohesive message in how to combat it. Something that has undoubtedly cost lives. This is something he does have control over and to me this completely obliterates any argument that income still went up in 2019. It's kind of like saying how friendly a neighbour seemed after he shot his wife.

Thanks in advance.
Most active? Does that mean they forced the private sector to create more jobs? Higher wages?
Is that your answer? Is that the extent of your knowledge on this issue?

Thanks in advance.
Well that’s what happen rich people got a tax break and trickle down effect worked.

Thanks in advance.
Well that’s what happen rich people got a tax break and trickle down effect worked.
So that does appear to be the extent of your knowledge on this issue. This is what worries me.

Thanks in advance.
So that does appear to be the extent of your knowledge on this issue. This is what worries me.
Ohhh are you lol

Thanks in advance.
Ohhh are you lol
Very much so.

Thanks in advance.
Lol mac, that worries you why? It makes a conversation pointless but not worrysome. The fact of the matter is that DBA has a valid point that Biden most likely will drive the deficit up. So did Trump and so did Obama.

To address your point at the moment the FED will keep up it's spending and they will do so as long as it doesn't cause hyper-inflation. There is some hope they will be able to do so indefinitely considering the fact that money is becoming a more and more esoterical thing and more and more the value of it is physiological not material. For my money though I'd bet we are in for the mother of all crashes regardless of who's in the oval office.

Thanks in advance.
Ohhh are you lol
Very much so.
It’s pretty clear what happen when he gave the TAX BREAK! Gave the money back to the people, we spent it better than the government did. Thank you

Thanks in advance.
Lol mac, that worries you why? It makes a conversation pointless but not worrysome. The fact of the matter is that DBA has a valid point that Biden most likely will drive the deficit up. So did Trump and so did Obama.

To address your point at the moment the FED will keep up it's spendimg and they will do so as long as it doesn't cause hyper-inflation. There is some hope they will be able to do so Indefinitely considering the fact that money is becoming a more and more esoterical thing and more and more of the value of it is physiological not material. For my money though I'd bet we are in for the mother of all crashes regardless of who's in the oval office.
"Money is become a more and more esoterical (sic) thing"?

That's your view on all this?

New Topics

Forum List

Back