Incel Charged With Plotting To Mass Murder Sorority Girls

I like to let podcasts play in the background while I read on the net, and the other day one was on where some guys were giving dating advice and discussing dating issues and they said something interesting. One of them pointed out that back in the day, the only guys high school girls were exposed to was high school guys, and the same for college girls, all they knew was what they encountered in daily life....... but with the internet and social media, they are now being exposed to older more successful guys that have jobs, money, apartments, and cars, etc.
And the poor high school guys, or college guys living on a budget in a dorm, can't compete with that. Before the net and social media, they would not have had to, and they would have gotten some practice with girls, maybe learned from their experiences, but now, they are being entirely frozen out.

I thought it was a good point.

Death penalty. See, that was easy. Whites dont circle the wagons to protect their criminal element like African primates do. You should try it sometime. Might lower your sky high crime rate
Some do....

As I see play out over and over again....on this very message board....with your help..

Thanks

"An Ohio man whom authorities describe as an "incel" was arrested Wednesday and charged in federal court with attempting a hate crime by plotting to kill women in a mass shooting. The Justice Department alleged in a statement that the man, Tres Genco, 21, of Hillsboro, Ohio, planned to shoot students at sororities at a university in Ohio. A grand jury indicted Genco on charges of attempting to commit a hate crime and unlawful possession of a machine gun, officials said.

Genco also wrote a manifesto, authorities said, in which he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge." Genco hoped to "aim big" and attain a kill count of 3,000 victims, officials alleged."

For those of you who don't know what incels are; they are mainly men who are hostile towards women because those women won't give them any pussy basically...or as some right-wingers on this messageboard may call it; just antother day that ends in "Y".....However, some of these incels tend to go off and stage mass shootings like Elliot Roger in Cali who killed 6 people a few years ago and a couple years ago; some incel in Canada killed 10 people....so I imagine this is a serious issue...

However, what is the solution for incels?? How do we help these folks not be as hateful towards women as they are? Obviously trying to mass murder hot cheerleaders because they won't date you isn't a solution..I suppose people could start go-fund me campaigns to help buy them some pussy but there has to be something better than that.
The problematic with the term ‘incel’ has to do with the difference between envy and disgust. The latter is justifiable when arrogant c.u.n.t.s use opportunism against unwary males by which to find a scapegoat for their sexual-harassment projections, because it’s in style right now. In her Nazi head, it’s the “Final Solution.” Misogyny has nothing to do with it. Boycotting those, badger politely replies, “Eff Y’all just the same.”

I don't think he was looking for women who looked perfect. He likely struggled with average women.
Dorky looking fellow.
75bccd8b-0fa6-4101-8006-853468904970.png
Obviously the lad, with an 80 IQ, has lost his rear-end and senses the torments of loneliness that accompany such loss. Real bikers should know.

Forum List

Back