Incel Charged With Plotting To Mass Murder Sorority Girls

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"An Ohio man whom authorities describe as an "incel" was arrested Wednesday and charged in federal court with attempting a hate crime by plotting to kill women in a mass shooting. The Justice Department alleged in a statement that the man, Tres Genco, 21, of Hillsboro, Ohio, planned to shoot students at sororities at a university in Ohio. A grand jury indicted Genco on charges of attempting to commit a hate crime and unlawful possession of a machine gun, officials said.

Genco also wrote a manifesto, authorities said, in which he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge." Genco hoped to "aim big" and attain a kill count of 3,000 victims, officials alleged."

For those of you who don't know what incels are; they are mainly men who are hostile towards women because those women won't give them any pussy basically...or as some right-wingers on this messageboard may call it; just antother day that ends in "Y".....However, some of these incels tend to go off and stage mass shootings like Elliot Roger in Cali who killed 6 people a few years ago and a couple years ago; some incel in Canada killed 10 people....so I imagine this is a serious issue...

However, what is the solution for incels?? How do we help these folks not be as hateful towards women as they are? Obviously trying to mass murder hot cheerleaders because they won't date you isn't a solution..I suppose people could start go-fund me campaigns to help buy them some pussy but there has to be something better than that.

"An Ohio man whom authorities describe as an "incel" was arrested Wednesday and charged in federal court with attempting a hate crime by plotting to kill women in a mass shooting. The Justice Department alleged in a statement that the man, Tres Genco, 21, of Hillsboro, Ohio, planned to shoot students at sororities at a university in Ohio. A grand jury indicted Genco on charges of attempting to commit a hate crime and unlawful possession of a machine gun, officials said.

Genco also wrote a manifesto, authorities said, in which he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge." Genco hoped to "aim big" and attain a kill count of 3,000 victims, officials alleged."

For those of you who don't know what incels are; they are mainly men who are hostile towards women because those women won't give them any pussy basically...or as some right-wingers on this messageboard may call it; just antother day that ends in "Y".....However, some of these incels tend to go off and stage mass shootings like Elliot Roger in Cali who killed 6 people a few years ago and a couple years ago; some incel in Canada killed 10 people....so I imagine this is a serious issue...

However, what is the solution for incels?? How do we help these folks not be as hateful towards women as they are? Obviously trying to mass murder hot cheerleaders because they won't date you isn't a solution..I suppose people could start go-fund me campaigns to help buy them some pussy but there has to be something better than that.
All of those destructive non incel males in ghettos proving you right.

Part of the problem is the peer pressure to only date the women who look perfect. It is probably an outgrowth of the way society holds women as valuable for their looks first, and everything else second.

That said, I don't care why they hate women. If they try to murder them in large numbers we can only hope they are killed before their mission is accomplished.

AKA "Bernie Bros"...

Part of the problem is the peer pressure to only date the women who look perfect. It is probably an outgrowth of the way society holds women as valuable for their looks first, and everything else second.

That said, I don't care why they hate women. If they try to murder them in large numbers we can only hope they are killed before their mission is accomplished.
That's part of the problem, I agree with you. . .

. . . but? IMO, only part of the problem.

The other part, is the way society has changed the way relationships between boys and girls are even carried out. If a girl doesn't like a guy, and he even says "hi," to her?

MICRO-AGRESSION. IN that atmosphere? How can a guy flirt, or even know which girl to approach?

. . .and yet? According to the old rules? The girls still expect the guy to make the first move. SO many of these poor guys have no confidence anymore.
Only the guys that know they have it going on, that ALL the girls want, are the ones getting any action. . . all the other ones are terrified that just saying "hi," will get them "me-too'd."

:rolleyes:

male/female relations have become politicized by the media and the state, it is shame.

So another poor sap radicalized/entrapped by the FBI for free speech?

Gotcha.

So another poor sap radicalized/entrapped by the FBI for free speech?

Gotcha.

Free speech does not include planning (and threatening) to kill people.

from the linked article:
"Genco also wrote a manifesto, authorities said, in which he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge.""

Or would you prefer a body count before something is done?

Free speech does not include planning (and threatening) to kill people.

from the linked article:
"Genco also wrote a manifesto, authorities said, in which he said he would "slaughter" women "out of hatred, jealousy and revenge.""

Or would you prefer a body count before something is done?
It depends.

Manifesto: Free speech.

I'd prefer people not be arrested for thought crime. :)

Funny how so few people remember the most notorious school shooting in history in Va. Tech Blacksburg a couple of years ago where a Korean born student killed about 30 students and faculty. The shooter had been arrested for stalking a couple of women but the local P.D. dropped the charges so he had no arrest record and was able to purchase (legal) firearms.

Same goes if they want to murder them in small numbers.

Funny how so few people remember the most notorious school shooting in history in Va. Tech Blacksburg a couple of years ago where a Korean born student killed about 30 students and faculty. The shooter had been arrested for stalking a couple of women but the local P.D. dropped the charges so he had no arrest record and was able to purchase (legal) firearms.
Did the alleged incel stalk anyone?

He was another incel. YT dudes snatched up all of the Korean pussy and he couldn't get any.

I don't think he was looking for women who looked perfect. He likely struggled with average women.
Dorky looking fellow.
75bccd8b-0fa6-4101-8006-853468904970.png

Forum List

Back