incandescent bulbs go into the dustbin of history

If you didn't stock up when the impending ban was first discussed.....then don't cry. Just suck it up, chalk it to your own stupidity. Remember, the tree-huggers next target is toilet paper.

yep, if you notice, that pic I posted was from 2011. Barack :cool: gave ample notice.

I have been buying incandescent bulbs at ten cents a piece and will sell them in a year for ten dollars each......I will become a lightbulb millionaire

People will miss their old inefficient bulbs and will come crawling to me!

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

Govco knows you have em... don't think for a second they won't be coming to your house to take your bulbs away from ya!

They came for my toilets and I was ok with that because I have small poo.
They came for my guns and I was ok with that because I'm scared of guns.
They came for my paycheck and I was ok with that because I didn't want to work anyways.
They came for my bulbs and no one was left to defend me.
You forgot marijuana

I have been buying incandescent bulbs at ten cents a piece and will sell them in a year for ten dollars each......I will become a lightbulb millionaire

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

Govco knows you have em... don't think for a second they won't be coming to your house to take your bulbs away from ya!

They came for my toilets and I was ok with that because I have small poo.
They came for my guns and I was ok with that because I'm scared of guns.
They came for my paycheck and I was ok with that because I didn't want to work anyways.
They came for my bulbs and no one was left to defend me.
You forgot marijuana
We don't have it in TX yet they took that back in the 60s.

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

We have a 50 year supply in our basement.

Bwahahahaha!

Those fools who think they will enjoy paying pennies a day for light will come begging to me

Ha......ha.....ha.....ha

We have a 50 year supply in our basement.

Bwahahahaha!

Those fools who think they will enjoy paying pennies a day for light will come begging to me

When the SWAT TEAM blows in your door, hogties your family and wisks you off to a CIA facility in Bulgaria for interrogation --- Please do check back in on USMB and tell us...

It's the progressive's pathological desire to control people when they don't like their choices.

The left uses the government to force people to conform to their views and way of life. The right uses the government to force people to conform to their views and way of life. The only difference is what you each choose to force down the rest of our throats.

You certainly can argue with success. You just look crazy and stupid when you do so. Like the conservatives on this thread.

Conservatives, what's it feel like to have been totally wrong about your predictions of doom here? Of course, you all have lots of practice at being totally wrong about everything, so I imagine it doesn't bother you much.

You certainly can argue with success. You just look crazy and stupid when you do so. Like the conservatives on this thread.

Conservatives, what's it feel like to have been totally wrong about your predictions of doom here? Of course, you all have lots of practice at being totally wrong about everything, so I imagine it doesn't bother you much.

Conservatives are right....CFLs and LEDs are just liberal gimmicks

People will beg for incandescents. If they were good enough for my grandma, they are good enough for me

When you're done with a burned out twisty Obamabulb you can't put it in the trash!

However, you CAN screw it into the ground.

Y'know, just like He is screwing America into the ground.

So, DC gives a thumbs up to Big Gubmint Crony Corporations getting a low margin product banned so that consumers are forced to buy much more expensive, higher margin products.

Good to see him out himself as a Crony Stooge.

There are no bright bulbs in DC, the Pols are just leveling the playing field.

I'm not a right-winger, but it bothers me that a GOOD lightbulb now costs a large portion of an unemployment check.. Or that a solid lightning strike could take out a $100 worth of Govt approved lightbulbs.

I'm sure you problem-creating leftists will get right on those issues.

I'm not a right-winger, but it bothers me that a GOOD lightbulb now costs a large portion of an unemployment check.. Or that a solid lightning strike could take out a $100 worth of Govt approved lightbulbs.

I'm sure you problem-creating leftists will get right on those issues.

You must've missed the executive order prohibiting lightning strikes on homes lighted by Obamabulbs!

It was a sub-section of the same EO that kept the ocean from devouring Manhattan as Algore promised.

So, DC gives a thumbs up to Big Gubmint Crony Corporations getting a low margin product banned so that consumers are forced to buy much more expensive, higher margin products.

Good to see him out himself as a Crony Stooge.

Don't forget highly toxic. The CFL bulbs have fairly high levels of mercury in them so they qualify as toxic waste. Nothing quite like exchanging a moderately efficient, low cost light bulb for a moderately efficient, high cost, toxic replacement.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Only a investor in GE could like something like that.

Forum List

Back