In Wake Of "russian" Missile Attacks, Germany Says It Will 'Quickly' Deliver Air-Defense System To Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
FINALLY ! This will save lives. Just get everything you promised delivered without any excuses or delays.

TERRIBLE NEWS FOR MOSCOW TERROR - PILOTS )))

1665489115979.png

The West is now at war with Russia.
Russia only has one card left to play.

China and India both see where this is headed and urged Putin to de-escalate. He can't. Napoleon syndrome.

Tick tock.

The West is now at war with Russia.
Russia only has one card left to play.

China and India both see where this is headed and urged Putin to de-escalate. He can't. Napoleon syndrome.

Tick tock.
Crazy that Putin is trying to start a war with the west.

I don't understand how people in Russia have to live worried that if they wish for peace they will get sent to Siberia. They're not making Putin think about what he is doing to world peace by trying to take over all the earth's assets. His role model seems to be the Bolsheviks who had to kill a lot of decent people--millions of innocent people, in fact, before they could claim total control. Is that Putin's expected result from the massive killings of civilians and defenders of their sovereign country as well? I hold Nancy Pelosi responsible for not removing an incapacitated man from power in this country and beating up on the man who did a good job of bringing world peace starting with the rift between Muslims and Jews in his capable hands. That is likely the evilest thing a House Speaker has ever done, and I want her outta public office immediately before she can do more damage to this nation than mere destruction of innocent leaders she can't stand because they have a sterling ability to bring good to the earth. I really think Nancy Pelosi used her office to do criminal evil against American seniors and all Americans to boot. She had her chance to do the right thing and she tore it up like she tore up President Trump's good state of the nation speech to America in 2020. She set him up in every way a true squalid witch she turned herself into for the lasciviousness of it. How low can one go?

Well, the west and the US wanted a nuclear war, they're gonna get one. We go on in to a foreign country 20 years ago and start a war and then condemn a country for invading another country. Yeah, our govt is corrupt and hypocritical.

Forum List

Back