‘Sickening’: World reacts as explosions rock Ukrainian cities

They've bombed city centers, hit civilians before. They're just doing it on a larger scale now.

It's part of their tactic. They want to scare people with brute force. But all it does is piss people off more.

They've bombed city centers, hit civilians before. They're just doing it on a larger scale now.

It's part of their tactic. They want to scare people with brute force. But all it does is piss people off more.
How is that different than Iraq?

How is that different than Iraq?
It differs in that Russia is doing the bombing. All I've ever seen you do on these forums is defend Russia. I don't mean just now, over the years.

Seriously, if Putin uses nukes on Ukraine, I'm not donating or sending any Russians food or money or anything. They need to get rid of that assclown. Idk wtf he thinks he's doing, but it's not to the benefit of anyone on this planet.

Are there any Russian cities smoldering in ruin? How is Ukraine winning this war when Ukraine's city after city keeps getting bombed to rubble yet Russia is just fine?
No, Russia is sending their own people to die in a bullshit war for nothing.

Seriously, if Putin uses nukes on Ukraine, I'm not donating or sending any Russians food or money or anything. They need to get rid of that assclown. Idk wtf he thinks he's doing, but it's not to the benefit of anyone on this planet.

Too bad we don't have a president who doesn't just CALL HIM UP and ask him and try to get things settled.

It differs in that Russia is doing the bombing. All I've ever seen you do on these forums is defend Russia. I don't mean just now, over the years.

How’s that different? I have? How?

Forum List

Back