in Virginia "Grassroots Campaign Event For Terry McAuliffe For Governor", Biden repeatedly praises Ralph Northam, gets heckled when he praises GOP Gov

• Banned
"Glenn Youngkin is scared to debate me, he is a chicken" - Terry, who teared into Trump's endorsement of Glenn

Biden without a teleprompter: what could possibly go wrong?

Terry McAweful was Gov of Virginia when i moved to Manassas. He raised taxes on everyone and turned Va into a sanctuary state, chasing out plenty of black people. Now he wants to finish off that state and turn it into a Detroit and Chicago. Fuck Virginia, all those asswipes deserve the misery that Aweful will bestow on them...

Terry McAweful was Gov of Virginia when i moved to Manassas. He raised taxes on everyone and turned Va into a sanctuary state, chasing out plenty of black people. Now he wants to finish off that state and turn it into a Detroit and Chicago. Fuck Virginia, all those asswipes deserve the misery that Aweful will bestow on them...

The last thing that Virginia needs is a GOP governor. Youngkin is another cheap-ass spoiled little fundie just like gillespie was. He's already been at an "election integrity" rally at Falwell's Lack-of-Liberty U. This place isn't Texas and we don't need a fuhrer.

• Banned
i wish Corey Stewart would be elected in Virginia. we need SANE voices like him

The last thing that Virginia needs is a GOP governor. Youngkin is another cheap-ass spoiled little fundie just like gillespie was. He's already been at an "election integrity" rally at Falwell's Lack-of-Liberty U. This place isn't Texas and we don't need a fuhrer.
McAssuck is another joke. Let murders have and tried to put a wreath on his head as a Civil Rights leader.

Of course not, you already have a racist prick baby killer named Black Face Northam. Why on earth would you want someone who could make Virginia great again...

I left Manassas because it was becoming a shithole Mexican refuge. Just get it over with and turn it into another Detroit.

53 minutes of Biden.

Maybe post some context. Will even Biden voters listen to the man for 53 minutes when you haventvtold us your point?
he only spoke for 25 minutes, Terry spoke before him...the point is it's weird he praised Northam...wasn't he running to restore the soul of America? kinda like when Kamala called him (ok. implied) he is a racist at the debates

he only spoke for 25 minutes, Terry spoke before him...the point is it's weird he praised Northam...wasn't he running to restore the soul of America? kinda like when Kamala called him (ok. implied) he is a racist at the debates
Okay, thanks but I still wont listen to 53 minutes or 25 minutes of this clown. It's lost all entertainment value for me

Forum List

Back