In the past 5 days, 3 white men shot 6 cops and 3 other white men are on trial for violence against

Let's hope that these thugs get what they deserve, the death penalty or life in prison. Does not matter their race only that they are criminals.
Not true. if they were Black they would a referendum on all Blacks. The same guidelines should be followed now because they are white.
Hopefully, just in USMB World, yes?
Its not just on the forums. Its a reflection of what people feel in real life. They are just brave enough to say it online.

Let's hope that these thugs get what they deserve, the death penalty or life in prison. Does not matter their race only that they are criminals.

You search this message board and ask if race matters again
Yep lots of racists on this board from the left and right. Too many emotions steering people towards hate of one side or the other.

Yes there are racists on all sides but here? Its very clear which side the hate is directed

This shoudnt be a surprise at all. White people (especially the males) are violent by nature.
Chicago: 75% of Murdered are Black, 71% of Murderers are Black

:afro:
If it wasn't for Christianity bringing societal evolution to the people of color, the people would continue to kill each other, which is still happening today in Africa. Those who lose, have their women and children put into slavery, but why don't we hear that?
Asswipias doesn't want you to know this, nor other democrats for it shows them as LIARS...

Slavery in contemporary Africa - Wikipedia
The trading of children has been reported in modern Nigeria and Benin.[14] The children are kidnapped or purchased for $20 – $70 each by slavers in poorer states, such as Benin and Togo, and sold into slavery in sex dens or as unpaid domestic servants for $350.00 each in wealthier oil-rich states, such as Nigeria and Gabon.

This shoudnt be a surprise at all. White people (especially the males) are violent by nature.

If it wasn't for Christianity bringing societal evolution to the people of color, the people would continue to kill each other, which is still happening today in Africa. Those who lose, have their women and children put into slavery, but why don't we hear that?
Asswipias doesn't want you to know this, nor other democrats for it shows them as LIARS...

The trading of children has been reported in modern Nigeria and Benin.[14] The children are kidnapped or purchased for $20 – $70 each by slavers in poorer states, such as Benin and Togo, and sold into slavery in sex dens or as unpaid domestic servants for $350.00 each in wealthier oil-rich states, such as Nigeria and Gabon.
Well I am glad to know that every christian nation has no cases of murder...

White christians have been the main source of aggression on the planet. Dont make me laugh. :laugh:

Not true. if they were Black they would a referendum on all Blacks. The same guidelines should be followed now because they are white.
Its not just on the forums. Its a reflection of what people feel in real life. They are just brave enough to say it online.
Oh, poop. You know better. Why do you continue putting up imaginary walls and holding up imaginary holograms when you know it's bullshit?
Two wrong headed people do not a right person make.

Oh, poop. You know better. Why do you continue putting up imaginary walls and holding up imaginary holograms when you know it's bullshit?
In all seriousness do you really think the election would be this close if i was not speaking the truth? Drumpf ran on this feeling and it has given him a large following.

In all seriousness do you really think the election would be this close if i was not speaking the truth? Drumpf ran on this feeling and it has given him a large following.
Drumpf ran on a lot of things, and yes I'll grant you the racists heard the dog whistle. I just think that to combat those wrong thinking types, mirroring their behavior with equal wrong thinking is fine to make a point here, but not a good general strategy in the real world. Society is nothing but individuals interacting with each other, after all. We change it with our own actions.

Drumpf ran on a lot of things, and yes I'll grant you the racists heard the dog whistle. I just think that to combat those wrong thinking types, mirroring their behavior with equal wrong thinking is fine to make a point here, but not a good general strategy in the real world. Society is nothing but individuals interacting with each other, after all. We change it with our own actions.
I semi agree with you on this and wish it was that simple. In day to day life I agree that its individuals however, these individuals all bring their prejudices with them derived from group think. I look at whites and cannot help but not trust them based on their actions as a group historically and present day. Individual whites that I have grown to trust I have no issues with. The biggest problem is that people try to pretend a lot of whites are not racist and we know thats not true because its shown every single day just how many are. I'm way more of a Malcolm X than a MLK. Its just the way I am built.

I semi agree with you on this and wish it was that simple. In day to day life I agree that its individuals however, these individuals all bring their prejudices with them derived from group think. I look at whites and cannot help but not trust them based on their actions as a group historically and present day. Individual whites that I have grown to trust I have no issues with. The biggest problem is that people try to pretend a lot of whites are not racist and we know thats not true because its shown every single day just how many are. I'm way more of a Malcolm X than a MLK. Its just the way I am built.
I'm way more of a Malcolm X than a MLK.
I know. And I'm all annoying as shit to the racists of both stripes with my Gandhi routine.
You know, I find this entire discussion fundamentally flawed, because you do realize that the only valid studies on which humans are more violent show that males are more physically aggressive than females. It's not actually about race; it's all you men's fault with all your chest pounding and pissing contests, your territoriality and posturing. <eyeroll>
LOL you lose as usual

Could you tell us how many blacks are on trial....or is this another one of your race baiting threads?
What does that have to do with the OP?
She's trying a deflection, but never pulled up her shirt far enough for it to work...

Pointing out the obvious isn't a deflection you dumb downed little runt. It's a race baiting thread, nothing more and nothing less

So blue lives don't matter to you?

Forum List

Back