In The Interest Of Fairness

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The parasites are lining up to cash in on the Ebola virus. The United Nations ——always first in line —— is asking for a billion dollars for openers. Three thousand US military personnel are being sent to Africa to fight the disease (estimated cost: $750,000,000) but not going to Iraq to fight ISIS.

I’m not going to post any of the many articles about the “pandemic” in Africa. I won’t even complain about Democrats adding the Ebola virus to the list of diseases they are importing via open-borders.

I will say that Democrats always resented Americans having more liberty than everyone else. They could not give the downtrodden masses liberty; so, in the interest of fairness, they took liberties away from Americans. Not content to let it go at that, Democrats resented Americans being healthier than everyone else; so, in the interest of fairness, they decided that Americans should have just as many diseases as everyone else.

My main concern is that Ebola will succeed in forcing every American to get vaccinated. All of the signs are there. Remember the Swine Flu scare a few years. Democrats do not want a repeat of that failed vaccination program.

Finally, I am never sure which parasites profit the most on epidemic scares. The people who make the hypodermic needles, or the people who make the stuff that goes in the needles?

Is anyone else asking why vaccines are being developed to cure diseases in the Third World at the same time population control is the New World Order’s number one priority after they establish their global government?

1st UK volunteer gets experimental Ebola vaccine
Sep 17th 2014 1:51PM

AOL.com Article - 1st UK volunteer gets experimental Ebola vaccine

I have one possible answer to my question:

Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, . . .

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people
Joins abortionists for 'family planning' conference on eugenics
Published: 9/19/2012 at 4:36 PM
by BOB UNRUH

Bill Gates World needs fewer people

Forum List

Back