In Seven Days Trump Showed Americans Exactly What Kind Of Human Being He Is

What about Veggie Joe's decision to spread hundreds of thousands of China flu infested illegals around the country with no testing, treatment, or quarantining?

You clowns have no problem with that.
Not a peep from the board Dimtard hypocrites.

So the reason we know is that Meadows told us in his book.

And Trump takes another test and comes back negative (rapid antigen test).

So now Meadows calls the first test a false positive, as if that were likely given he was in the hospital with COVID a week later.

And Meadows says that with a straight face. The delusions is just too much for me. More than anything else, this alternate reality is what keeps me up at night. The fact these people can just live in their own little world without relation to reality and suffer no consequences for it.
Yet you believe the shit from the Daily Kooks. You can screech all you want. Reality is not blaming everything on Trump. Your side lives in a constant state of denial of current conditions.

Imagine testing positive for COVID-19, then deliberately not telling anyone for a week that you tested positive, while continuing to go about your normal routine, knowingly putting others at risk.

Then imagine being so cowardly and venal that rather than admitting to that test, you instead decided to blame the grieving families of dead U.S. soldiers for exposing you, because you were too afraid of the political consequences that would follow if you had told the truth to begin with.

As reported by the Military Times:

I caught it. I never got sick so I carried on with my life. It's ridiculous, I'm not sick and I will be damned if I'm going to ask for a 2 week vacation to sit on my butt at home

Yet you believe the shit from the Daily Kooks. You can screech all you want. Reality is not blaming everything on Trump. Your side lives in a constant state of denial of current conditions.
Trump went to the debate with covid. Deal with it.

Imagine testing positive for COVID-19, then deliberately not telling anyone for a week that you tested positive, while continuing to go about your normal routine, knowingly putting others at risk.

Then imagine being so cowardly and venal that rather than admitting to that test, you instead decided to blame the grieving families of dead U.S. soldiers for exposing you, because you were too afraid of the political consequences that would follow if you had told the truth to begin with.

As reported by the Military Times:

now proven as fake news, and yet another Democrat hoax.

What a bunch of morons, reading the op and the posts that support it is a glimpse at the stupidity of those who watch CNN or ABC or any other Democrat Fake news show.

now proven as fake news, and yet another Democrat hoax.
Nope, not fake news. He was covid positive when he went into that debate which is why he wasn't tested going into the debate as planned.

I think it’s a little weird that this doesnt get more coverage here.

Trump tested positive and then acted like it didn’t happen. The right wing is totally ignoring it.
Because the whole Covid thing is mostly propaganda and fake news? Yeah, that's it.

Trump went to the debate with covid. Deal with it.
The one where they stayed 20' apart?

1639064237539.png

I think it’s a little weird that this doesnt get more coverage here.

Trump tested positive and then acted like it didn’t happen. The right wing is totally ignoring it.
If he did, what is your point? What would that have to do with today? Other than your desperate need to distract attention from the failure in the Oval Office.

My point is that he deserves to be called out for behaving that way.

He’s a terrible person.
And yet you refuse to call out Pedo Joe for spreading hundreds of thousands of China Flu infested illegals throughout the country.

Forum List

Back