In Pennsylvania, a batch of 600,000 votes went 99.5% for Biden

You need to go get yourself a new detector, did you actually watch that video?

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?

You need to go get yourself a new detector, did you actually watch that video?

600,000 (570,000 specified) was the total of batches throughout the night. Is it fact? Who the fuck knows, there is no sourcing, it's just some paper they are holding up.

Wtf is it with rightwingers and total inability to do some basic critical listening and fact checking?

You said nothing to dispute the OP, how's that for critical application PROG? You're a coward too, because you completely left context.

Until an affidavit is submitted to a court of law, there is no penalty for lying on it.

And so far, I don't know of any affidavits being accepted by a federal court in any of the lawsuits Trump filed.
That's your argument, "they haven't been submitted yet?"
The lawyers knew a great many of the affidavits people filed contained provable lies. Those affidavits were not submitted to court.

Those affidavits containing vague accusations (not provable either way) were the one's submitted.

Actually it should be pretty easy to prove they were telling the truth, such as by what federal judges looking at their evidence concluded.

And almost universally federal judges looking at their evidence, threw it out.
Which is why it's going to the highest court now... If they throw it out... Then no proof, nothing to be done. You don't spend that kind of money thinking you are going to lose. Doesn't mean they won't... But they believe they are right.

Plenty of people did and there are clips all around.

But it's somewhat difficult to get video evidence since recording is not allowed near the ballots for obvious reasons. Then other avenues of evidence must be used.
I never understood why there wasn't cameras looking straight down on the ballots.

Because the process is supposed to leave no traces of who voted for who.

But that's only the start of the problem. Obviously fraudsters will not allow you to record anywhere for other set of obvious reasons.
Is your name on that ballot somewhere? Does filling in those circles show penmanship?

What "hotel ballroom meeting?" I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Do you really believe I'm going to post the contents of 250 affidavits in this forum?
Robert Mueller posted his evidence online. You would think Giuliani would do the same. Except that would mean people could see them, and prove whether or not the people lied on them.
Mueller prepared his evidence for two fucking years, moron.

Because the process is supposed to leave no traces of who voted for who.

But that's only the start of the problem. Obviously fraudsters will not allow you to record anywhere for other set of obvious reasons.
Is your name on that ballot somewhere? Does filling in those circles show penmanship?
If they are handling mail-in ballots, the envolopes they come in have names and addresses. That's why you are supposed to have observers.

Until an affidavit is submitted to a court of law, there is no penalty for lying on it.

And so far, I don't know of any affidavits being accepted by a federal court in any of the lawsuits Trump filed.
The lawyers knew a great many of the affidavits people filed contained provable lies. Those affidavits were not submitted to court.

Those affidavits containing vague accusations (not provable either way) were the one's submitted.
Horseshit.

No they won't. It was not an official govt hearing.
You're right... They would have to say the same thing in court as they are saying here. Which... Is what they are trying to do.

Nobody was under oath, there was no testimony. Just bizarre rantings from face drip and others who spew all this bile but won't bring any of it into a court of law. You should question that.
I do question it... But I don't out right throw it out either. You're absolutely right, they were not under oath. But the whole idea is to go to Trial. If they recant before the court nothing happens. If they stay with their current story... You should question that.

Why hasn't the Trump team presented any real election fraud in any of their court cases? There is a bit of a time crunch, whether you guys realize that or not. It's going to be next to impossible to reverse the certification of any states and it'll never happen without a crack team of lawyers which is safe to say Trump does not have.

If they are handling mail-in ballots, the envolopes they come in have names and addresses. That's why you are supposed to have observers.
Yeah, but after you remove it have a camara there. Why not? Or better yet... Fuck it... Lets just go to a better system

Horseshit.

Why hasn't the Trump team presented any decent, believable examples of voter fraud in court? No time like the present.

Actually it should be pretty easy to prove they were telling the truth, such as by what federal judges looking at their evidence concluded.

And almost universally federal judges looking at their evidence, threw it out.
Which is why it's going to the highest court now... If they throw it out... Then no proof, nothing to be done. You don't spend that kind of money thinking you are going to lose. Doesn't mean they won't... But they believe they are right.

You have to have a case in order to go to the Supreme Court.
Trump doesn't have a case.
He's got Rudy blathering lies to the press.

In Pennsylvania, in the middle of the night, after they stopped counting votes and sent everyone home, they found a batch of 600,000 votes, and 99.5% of them were for Biden.

I think I'm detecting just a wee little bit of fraud here.

The mainstream media hasn't reported this, as far as I'm aware.

Nope. Nothing to see here folks. This is not the voting fraud you are looking for. Move along. Move along.

I don't think you watched your own video. Maybe Kellyanne Conway put it in one of her emails to you Trumpies.

Horseshit.

Why hasn't the Trump team presented any decent, believable examples of voter fraud in court? No time like the present.
They haven't gone to court yet, you fucking moron. Why you haven't had a brain transplant yet, can't find a donor?

Again it comes down to who, what, when, where and how.
And Team Trump can't come up with answers to those simple questions.

Horseshit.

They're too busy cleaning up Rudy Giuliani's hair dye.

Yeah, but after you remove it have a camara there. Why not? Or better yet... Fuck it... Lets just go to a better system

In person voting is the better system. They check you ID an then note your attendance in their log. All the changes Dims have made are intended to facilitate voter fraud.

Horseshit.

They haven't gone to court yet, you fucking moron. Why you haven't had a brain transplant yet, can't find a donor?

They haven't gone to court yet? They've filed numerous lawsuits and have lost all but one and I think that was even eventually over turned. OMG, this has been going on for weeks.

Horseshit.

They haven't gone to court yet? LOL! Sure thing, Skipper.

Forum List

Back