In New Jersey schools, climate change education will be mandatory...the 1st state in America to do so

this is a great breakthrough, my friends!

Planet Earth is approximately 4.5 BILLION years old. SINCE DAY ONE (YES DAY ONE!) the CLIMATE HAS BEEN CHANGING!
That is all you need to know. Very simple. Here are a few more FACTS!
1. Climate change is inevitable
2. Money will not stop climate change. Simply stated, no matter how much money you spend, YOU CAN'T STOP CLIMATE CHANGE.
3. THE RETARD BELOW IS JUST THAT! A "RETARD"
4. End of story.

1593960924673.png

I don't mind education as long as American students learn how America has improved their manufacturing and pollution numbers better than any nation on earth, while India and Communist China are the worst offenders.

Now these students can start a "boycott Chinese products" campaign and teachers and politicians cab get behind it. Greta has been challenged on why she doesn't speak out to the government of China, her responses (excuses) have been tepid, at best.

Yeah lets abuse the children with propaganda.

This is a hallmark example of growing totalitarianism, since it isn't an essential topic for children at all, reading, writing and math are far more important. Read the classics, write in prose and learn to think out the relevant math for everyday uses in life.

Planet Earth is approximately 4.5 BILLION years old. SINCE DAY ONE (YES DAY ONE!) the CLIMATE HAS BEEN CHANGING!
That is all you need to know. Very simple. Here are a few more FACTS!
1. Climate change is inevitable
2. Money will not stop climate change. Simply stated, no matter how much money you spend, YOU CAN'T STOP CLIMATE CHANGE.
3. THE RETARD BELOW IS JUST THAT! A "RETARD"
4. End of story.

View attachment 359651
It's not Greta's fault that her parents neglected/abused her.

It's not Greta's fault that the Democrats were starving for child sex slaves after Epstein got busted.

Do not misdirect anger at the victim.

LOL and the opposition position must be given equal time.

The opposition? Oh yeah, the Republican Party. The once and no more Grande Olde Party believe pollution is good for the Special Interests, especially Coal and Oil, and as long as biddable fools and corrupt politicians continue to ignore Climate Scientists we will experience the same future for the earth than what we are experiencing today, when the Republicans ignore medical professionals and have opened the gate to the Grim Reaper.

Last edited:

So now the schools are teaching science fiction over science? Nice!

Science Fiction? Are you a post Ph.d climatologist? Of course not, you are a student of Trump, and the coal and oil industries.

From the link:

"The first studies of climate can be traced back to ancient Greece, but climate science as it is now known did not emerge until the advent of the industrial age in the nineteenth century. The science of climatology grew as scientists became interested in understanding weather patterns. In recent times, climatologists have increasingly focused their research on the changes in Earth’s climate that have occurred since the industrial age. Earth has been growing warmer and warmer as human industry has expanded and released more carbon into the atmosphere. This effect, called global warming, is a particularly important object of study for climatologists. By studying global warming, climatologists can better understand and predict the long-term impact of human-caused climate change."

F
or those who are interested in the field and are curious, read on; I don't expect toobfreak to be either curious or to have an open mind.

Forum List

Back