In need of some objective posters…

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

So, let's see let's where logic takes us and llet OTHERS be the arbiters......

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

I rest my case....and let others be the arbiters....
No the judge couldn't and wouldn't judge correctly because of President Trumps FACTS about Mexicans and the judge is a Mexican living in the US.

On another thread, I pointed out that Trump deemed a judge of Mexican descent UNQUALIFIED to render judgment on his Trump U. fraud case because…….well, because Mexicans don’t like his hair.

Conversely, right wingers feel that a former campaign acolyte and friend of Trump, Jeff Session, who Trump nominated and advocated for the AG spot, is AMPLY OBJECTIVE to investigate Trump’s ties with Russia.

A right wing poster on here offered a challenge as to whether judge Curiel or AG Session should recuse themselves from their respective positions to render some “judgment” on our beloved Trump.

A judge who is of Mexican descent in bright red Indiana, born in the U.S. CANNOT render judgment on the orange clown candidate on an issue that has NOTHING to do with immigration or race and on an issue of wide-spread fraud regarding trump university........

Versus...

A crony of Trump who was an active member of his campaign, from another bright red state, with a history of racial biases, who barely was appointed as AG, and a close friend of the Trumpster, will lead the investigation on Trump's dealings with russian oligarchs and "spies"......Shit, what could go wrong here?

Because the left is still so butthurt and the right is on constant defense......there is NO objectivity or unbiased person available to either do this investigation or offer a response.to your question

No the judge couldn't and wouldn't judge correctly because of President Trumps FACTS about Mexicans and the judge is a Mexican living in the US.

Brilliant, judge Curiel was born IN the U.S. .....but according to a full blooded Native American like you, Curiel is STILL a Mexican.......LOL

More fucked up right wingers on here than CPAC.....

Versus...

35at9gy.jpg

Anyone that thinks themself as objective is excercising self dilusion, none of us are.

Please explain the context within which Trump reacted to the judge.
Please explain what's wrong with Jeff Session.
Please attempt to provide FACTS.

You know, moron......This thread was started by me asking a question.....

You CANNOT answer

So, in your fucked up little brain, you thought that it would brilliant to ASK YOUR questions....

Why not just admit that you can;t answer and go play with yourself in some corner of your basement?

Please explain the context within which Trump reacted to the judge.
Please explain what's wrong with Jeff Session.
Please attempt to provide FACTS.

You know, moron......This thread was started by me asking a question.....

You CANNOT answer

So, in your fucked up little brain, you thought that it would brilliant to ASK YOUR questions....

Why not just admit that you can;t answer and go play with yourself in some corner of your basement?
Your questions have a faulty foundation.

Anyone that thinks themself as objective is excercising self dilusion, none of us are.

....and that, at least, is a "response"..........Better than right wingers "answering" by posing THEIR questions.

there is NO objectivity or unbiased person available to either do this investigation or offer a response.to your question

Well, maybe a Russian investigator and judge??? What do you think?

What do I think???? That you're an asswipe that has nothing better to do than keep stirring the pot in the hopes of getting a different result, which is a complete failure.....that's what I think

Brilliant, judge Curiel was born IN the U.S. .....but according to a full blooded Native American like you, Curiel is STILL a Mexican.......LOL

And? A mexishit baby born to an illegal mexican is still a mexican. Go read the naturalization act of 1790 and you will see who the founding fathers intended this country to be for. You lefties goal of a shit brown country took a major hit with the election of President Trump. Oh and yes I am indeed an American. This country was intended for the founders progeny. :)

The FBI has already said there was no collusion between the campaign and Russia

REALLY ????

Well, since Fe. 15th........

U.S. Spy Agencies, FBI Probing Trump Team's Russia Calls, Officials ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../u-s-spy-agencies-fbi-said-to-probe-trump-team-s-russi...

The only thing that has changed is commiecrat tears.
Report: FBI says no direct ties between Russia, Donald Trump's campaign

Report: FBI says no direct ties between Russia, Donald Trump's campaign

What do I think???? That you're an asswipe that has nothing better to do than keep stirring the pot in the hopes of getting a different result, which is a complete failure.....that's what I think

Give up "thinking".....Obviously NOT your talent.....LOL

His parents were Mexican immigrants which very well might taint his decision making when judging a person who was running for the presidency with the platform of stopping Mexicans from entering the country.

Give up "thinking".....Obviously NOT your talent.....LOL

You asked me a stupid ass question that only showed your own lack of thinking skills.....what the hell kind of answer did you really expect? DUMBASS

Right, you want me (us) to answer questions you won't even answer yourself. But I'm the idiot??

YES you are....Thank you....

I posted a thread asking a question.....

You CANNOT answer it

What morons do then is to DEMAND that I....as the original poster, answer YOUR fucked up question.

ARE there ANY brain cells left in your twisted heads that can figure out how truly moronic you are?

I'm moronic? I didn't ask you my question, I asked you to answer your own. You can't figure that out yet.

Forum List

Back