In light of suicide attacks during Biden's catastrophic Afghan exit, will we now stay past deadline?

Yeah I guess thats why 20 years in and we still lost the war. Is that really what you think? If so you arent very bright.
We only lost the war when the Democrats became involved in it.

What I think is that we could have taken everyone who helped us and believed in our word that we would not abandon them to the animals. If it took a few months longer, so the fuck what? After 20 years, a few more months to get it right would not have hurt anyone or anything.

But no, we had to have a fronthole for a President who doesn't even give a fuck about those he just murdered.

Bush started the war. We were losing when Drumpf was in office.
Utter BS.

THEY started the WAR. Until last week, it was being managed well and our withdraw from it could have been managed well as well. Instead, we have a total fuckup in office who managed to get people murdered from sheer incompantence.

The agreement Drumpf negotiated prevented a good exit strategy. Now please tell us your exit strategy under the agreement Drumpf negotiated with the Taliban.

It's a shame you people don't realize how stupid you look trying to blame Trump (who has been out of office for over seven months) for your dementia patients actions. I understand you're a commie, but when will you or your party ever take responsibility for your actions? It seems to be a theme among leftists.

This has nothing to do with Trump. When Trump was in office, he told the Taliban that if they harm a hair on one Americans head it would be the most regrettable thing they've ever done, and since then, not one American killed in 18 months.

Dementia has been in office only 7 months, and he Fd up this country in every possible way. Trump's plan was based on the situation on the ground. Dementia threw that right out the window. He went against his own military advisers. If people had half a brain to elect President Trump again, none of this would be happening today. Our gasoline would be $2.20 a gallon. Our border would still be well under control, and the wall would have continued being built.

These 12 dead American solders are blood on your hands when you mailed in your ballot voting for this confused moron, not Trump.

It's a shame you people don't realize how stupid you look trying to blame Trump (who has been out of office for over seven months) for your dementia patients actions. I understand you're a commie, but when will you or your party ever take responsibility for your actions? It seems to be a theme among leftists.

This has nothing to do with Trump. When Trump was in office, he told the Taliban that if they harm a hair on one Americans head it would be the most regrettable thing they've ever done, and since then, not one American killed in 18 months.

Dementia has been in office only 7 months, and he Fd up this country in every possible way. Trump's plan was based on the situation on the ground. Dementia threw that right out the window. He went against his own military advisers. If people had half a brain to elect President Trump again, none of this would be happening today. Our gasoline would be $2.20 a gallon. Our border would still be well under control, and the wall would have continued being built.

These 12 dead American solders are blood on your hands when you mailed in your ballot voting for this confused moron, not Trump.
That doesnt sound like a great plan. Please present your plan. This is a challenge to anyone BTW.

We only lost the war when the Democrats became involved in it.

What I think is that we could have taken everyone who helped us and believed in our word that we would not abandon them to the animals. If it took a few months longer, so the fuck what? After 20 years, a few more months to get it right would not have hurt anyone or anything.

But no, we had to have a fronthole for a President who doesn't even give a fuck about those he just murdered.

He is so confused. If we needed to leave, you evacuate all Americans first. You evacuate the Afgan people who helped us these past years. You collect all your military equipment. Then the military leaves. That's how it's done, but the left will continue to support this abortion of a mission the confused old man in the White House came up with.

The agreement Drumpf negotiated prevented a good exit strategy. Now please tell us your exit strategy under the agreement Drumpf negotiated with the Taliban.

Do I look like the president, who has the luxury of having military generals and diplomats to advise him?
The man had the opportunity to prepare, and he failed. PERIOD!

Screenshot_20210826-220144_Samsung Internet.jpg

What a catastrophic failure of leadership!
I cannot imagine what the families of those murdered must be dealing with tonight.

It's the biggest most complex airlift in history. We've moved well over 100,000 people out of Afghanistan under hostile conditions both there and here at home.

It's the biggest most complex airlift in history. We've moved well over 100,000 people out of Afghanistan under hostile conditions both there and here at home.

And it should have been done BEFORE the Taliban was allowed to take over!
You guys look like idiots trying to carry Biden's water on this issue. He fucked up big time, and you and other bootlickers need to admit it.

Forum List

Back