In light of suicide attacks during Biden's catastrophic Afghan exit, will we now stay past deadline?

The agreement Drumpf negotiated prevented a good exit strategy. Now please tell us your exit strategy under the agreement Drumpf negotiated with the Taliban.
The CURRENT Administration's handling of the exit is what has created this crisis, Milk Weed! Biden and whoever his pulling his strings these days FUBARED this so badly that we're now relying on the Taliban to keep us safe from ISIS! Are you kidding me? Who is THAT stupid?

We only lost the war when the Democrats became involved in it.

What I think is that we could have taken everyone who helped us and believed in our word that we would not abandon them to the animals. If it took a few months longer, so the fuck what? After 20 years, a few more months to get it right would not have hurt anyone or anything.

But no, we had to have a fronthole for a President who doesn't even give a fuck about those he just murdered.
Absolutely not. In fact Biden is trying to getout earlier than the 31st.

Wasn't that the purpose of training and equipping the Afghan Army for the past 20yrs.
It should have been, but we should have never trusted the lives of our own soldiers with these people.
We should have waited to vacate the base AFTER we had all of our people out of there.

Wasn't that the purpose of training and equipping the Afghan Army for the past 20yrs.
To pull air support and GIFT Afghanistan to the Taliban? All before we even got out own people out let alone our Afghan allies whom the Taliban will now murder? I don't know who's running this shit show (it obviously isn't Biden!) but they're so bad at their job it borders on farce! Someone pull back the curtain and show us all who the REAL idiots are!

The place is loaded with poppy and so are the people. One American solder I watched being interviewed stated if they had drug tests for the Afghanistan army, 90% would be thrown out. They showed recruits "trying" to do jumping jacks. They were sprawled out all over the place, each one doing jumping jacks at their own speed, and one guy doing them while going in circles until he had to stop because he busted out laughing.

The CURRENT Administration's handling of the exit is what has created this crisis, Milk Weed! Biden and whoever his pulling his strings these days FUBARED this so badly that we're now relying on the Taliban to keep us safe from ISIS! Are you kidding me? Who is THAT stupid?
Why havent you supplied your alternate exit strategy? You totally avoided that.

Why havent you supplied your alternate exit strategy? You totally avoided that.
For starters...
You don't exit during the height of the "fighting season" when the largest numbers of Taliban are in Afghanistan. You do it when they are back in Pakistan during the winter months!
You also don't close down Bagram Air Force Base when you need that for air support and as a base to fly evacuees out of the country. It's FAR more secure than the airport in Kabul!

For starters...
You don't exit during the height of the "fighting season" when the largest numbers of Taliban are in Afghanistan. You do it when they are back in Pakistan during the winter months!
You also don't close down Bagram Air Force Base when you need that for air support and as a base to fly evacuees out of the country. It's FAR more secure than the airport in Kabul!

That's the question that has to be answered!

13 americans would probably be all that's left if Drumpf was the potus. Thank our lucky stars we voted that major leauge fuckup out of office.
well here is the funny thing…we don’t have to speculate…since trump was president and that didn’t happen. We also don’t have to speculate on what would happen if a dem was president , we have one, and just had the deadliest day for america. in Afghan since the last dem was president…you know before trump.

if you want more dead americans it seems electing dems has that affect, i’d you want less, well the evidence shows we shouldn’t of elected xiden

well the evidence shows we shouldn’t of elected xiden
I disagree. We have the fucked up agreement that Drumpf negotiated with the Taliban. Then we have the dumbfuck praising the Taliban. Thats plenty of evidence that proves he shouldnt have won the election he did win since he lost the popular vote. Now that Biden whipped his ass in this election we are satisfied we made the right choice. Drumpf would have been a fucking disaster with thousands of american troops dead.

I disagree. We have the fucked up agreement that Drumpf negotiated with the Taliban. Then we have the dumbfuck praising the Taliban. Thats plenty of evidence that proves he shouldnt have won the election he did win since he lost the popular vote. Now that Biden whipped his ass in this election we are satisfied we made the right choice. Drumpf would have been a fucking disaster with thousands of american troops dead.
hahaha the agreement was fine, had xiden followed it we wouldn’t be here!

haha your narrative has been debunked…even the propagandist called the admin out for that lie,

There was nothing wrong with Trump's agreement and that is every part of the agreement was contingent based on what was happening on the ground. Step one was to remove all American citizens and workers. Step two was to remove the Afghans who helped us fight this battle. Step three was to remove all military equipment, and perhaps bomb all of the US bases. Step four was to remove the military.

Dementia took one look at Trump's plans and didn't want to give him credit for making them, so he did the exact opposite, and now Afghanistan is a disaster.

The place is loaded with poppy and so are the people. One American solder I watched being interviewed stated if they had drug tests for the Afghanistan army, 90% would be thrown out. They showed recruits "trying" to do jumping jacks. They were sprawled out all over the place, each one doing jumping jacks at their own speed, and one guy doing them while going in circles until he had to stop because he busted out laughing.
So why did we stay 20yrs if that is the case.

Forum List

Back