In Justifying Their Senate Votes Post Impeachment

Virtually ALL GOP Senators said that Impeachment was not the way to remove a President,. That the ELECTION was the proper wat to do so. "Let the voters decide!" they said

Well the voters decided.

We had that election and Trump lost

Demonstrably

So where are these GOP Senators now? What are they saying?
FOR A GUY WHO THEY SAY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAD STRONG COATTAILS, AND FOR A GUY WHO WON, BIDEN SURE DIDN’T:

david_valadao_gop_congress_pickup_11-20-2020.jpg

Have 270 votes been certified for Biden?

That is not what they said about Slick Willy
Virtually ALL GOP Senators said that Impeachment was not the way to remove a President,. That the ELECTION was the proper wat to do so. "Let the voters decide!" they said

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

Now answer my question. Do you want to dismiss 72 mil people?
That's an odd question.

Do you want to dismiss the 78 mil people who voted for Biden?

Note that 78 is greater than 72
Nope. I want the country somewhat United. I want To take the extremists on both sides and tell them to fuck off. So, Herr Lesh. Fuck off!

Nope. I want the country somewhat United. I want To take the extremists on both sides and tell them to fuck off. So, Herr Lesh. Fuck off!

The hell you do. YOU are one of those extremists.

You piece of shit

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

Regardless of what those hypocrites said about Clinton...just THIS YEAR they said that an election was the proper way to remove a President.

What are they saying now?

We had that election and they are saying......what?

Correct. Your candidate won. Congratulations. Go gloat.
Not gloating. I want this attack on democracy and our elective process to be OVER
It’s going through proper channels. No one said that about Al Gore in 2000. And I voted for Gore. It’s too bad GW won. Let it play out.
This is NOTHING like the 2000 election.

That turned on less than 1,000 votes in one state.

This is about five states with the SMALLEST difference being well over 10,000

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

FOR A GUY WHO THEY SAY LOST, TRUMP SURE HAD STRONG COATTAILS, AND FOR A GUY WHO WON, BIDEN SURE DIDN’T:

david_valadao_gop_congress_pickup_11-20-2020.jpg

Have 270 votes been certified for Biden?
Yes

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

Regardless of what those hypocrites said about Clinton...just THIS YEAR they said that an election was the proper way to remove a President.

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

Trump is the weiner. Even though he isn't.

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

We had no fair election. So we'll see how Congress and the Supreme Court votes.

Not gloating. I want this attack on democracy and our elective process to be OVER
It’s going through proper channels. No one said that about Al Gore in 2000. And I voted for Gore. It’s too bad GW won. Let it play out.

Let's wait for the certified results.

The election in 2016 wasn't fair either. They never has been a fair election in the US.

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

We had no fair election. So we'll see how Congress and the Supreme Court votes.

What do you consider “well over”? Trump is your President until January 20th then your guy takes over and you find someone else to blame for your miserable failed life.

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

The hated Trump got more popular votes then the beloved glorious Obama, explain that one?

Well the voters decided.

Demonstrably

Donald Trump has not lost the 2020 election; the election has not been certified and Biden is not the President elect. Stop sponging up left wing media and you might learn something.
And there is ZERO reason not to certify it.

And the attempt to refuse to is nothing short of an attack on democracy. An illegal COUP
Like you guys have been trying to do for 4 years.

The hated Trump got more popular votes then the beloved glorious Obama, explain that one?
Who cares? Why even bring that up? There was a greater turnout this election. That was stupid

Like you guys have been trying to do for 4 years.
The only thing you could even CLAIM was a coup, would have been the Impeachment which would have resulted in PENCE becoming President.

Quite the coup huh?

Jesus that's a stupid claim.

Forum List

Back