In just about 40 more days we will not have to witness any more childish retributions like this again

If he was as smart as he thinks he is, he would resign early and let President Pence cut him a pardon. You know, just in case...

A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump. Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed
Why shouldn't the president have the same privacy rights as any citizen?

Do you want your doctor telling the press about your last physical?

A doctor who criticized Trump for leaving the hospital to do a phto-op drive around when he was in for his COVID treatment was told he was no longer needed at Walter Reed. Also interesting was that doctors who examined Trump had to sign an NDA first. Two refused so were not allowed anywhere near Trump. Bet those NDAs were to keep doctors from revealing he has a two inch penis. Those two doctors said everything is covered under doctor-patient confidentiality so they saw no reason to sign a NDA but Trump was not taking any chances I guess...ER doctor who spoke out against Trump to be removed from Walter Reed

Trump hate is boring, he is leaving soon, let it go......
40 more days..

I find it amusing you think somehow Biden will be better then Trump. :D I guess if you love the CCP you surly will love Biden. I hope you have your new China flag ready.
Way better. The whole administration. But we all know that isn't saying much.

Can't think of a single reason, eh?
Not a one.

Tell me where in the Constitution does it say a president must publish his medical records.
I am not your assistant. Make your own points. And if you cant think of a single reason why a President should be more forthcoming with such information than Joe Q Public, then you are either very lazy or very incapable.

Why would doctors at Walter Reed treating a president be a threat to national security??
The Democrat Mob needs to be kept away from the White House.

I think instead of calling them Democrats anymore they should be called MCP. Marxist China Party.
I think instead of calling them Republicans anymore they should be called MRP. Marxist Russian Party.

Actually many of the Republicans are called Rhinos and Neocons. And tyrannical Republicans would be more of the Fascist side. The far left are the Marxist. Putin is more of a Metaxism. Man, get your stuff together.lol!

Can't think of a single reason, eh?
Not a one.

Tell me where in the Constitution does it say a president must publish his medical records.
I am not your assistant. Make your own points. And if you cant think of a single reason why a President should be more forthcoming with such information than Joe Q Public, then you are either very lazy or very incapable.

I made my point you just don't like it.

Just because a person is president does not mean he doesn't have a right to keep his medical records confidential

Why would doctors at Walter Reed treating a president be a threat to national security??

I think instead of calling them Democrats anymore they should be called MCP. Marxist China Party.
I think instead of calling them Republicans anymore they should be called MRP. Marxist Russian Party.

Actually many of the Republicans are called Rhinos and Neocons. And tyrannical Republicans would be more of the Fascist side. The far left are the Marxist. Putin is more of a Metaxism. Man, get your stuff together.lol!
Yes. You guys are big on labeling people, so you can discount them, then only arguing attacking the label, even on of your own. Childish and simplistic name calling. Doesn't have to be true or even accurately defined, instantly creating a strawman to rail against rather the the actual idea, specific opinion expressed or even the actual person, figuring once named they are boxed by your name.

Yes. You guys are big on labeling people, so you can discount them, then only arguing attacking the label, even on of your own. Childish and simplistic name calling. Doesn't have to be true or even accurately defined, instantly creating a strawman to rail against rather the the actual idea, specific opinion expressed or even the actual person, figuring once named they are boxed by your name.

You don't make any sense to what I said.lol! I guess it went right over your head. Swoooooosh...

Yahoo News? You have got to be kidding!

If it is true, you and Trump have a lot in common!

BTW, I don't know what doctors you frequent, but I have never had one examine my penis without related cause. I guess you allow only gay doctors to check yu out!

You don't make any sense to what I said.lol! I guess it went right over your head. Swoooooosh...
If I mistakenly judged you as one of the ignorant radical trumpers, I do apologize.

Publicly badmouthing your boss isn’t a good idea if you want to keep your job.

He can go elsewhere and get another job as a doctor. On the other hand, we fired donnie. Donnie cannot go anywhere on the planet and get another job as President.

He can go elsewhere and get another job as a doctor. On the other hand, we fired donnie. Donnie cannot go anywhere on the planet and get another job as President.
President Trump can run again in 2024 and easily win if election rigging is fixed.

President Trump can run again in 2024 and easily win if election rigging is fixed.
Another reason to prosecute on all Federal and State crimes applicable to him. If he is crazy now and yes, I believe he is in fact mentally unbalanced. He will be worse in 4 years, more dangerous in 4 years. With his lifestyle, he will go away by natural causes within the next 3 - 6 years and we will be finally, totally rid of him. He can spend much of that time behind bars, as far as I am concerned. It would be a warning not to support a fascist, anti-American asshole for president, in order to destroy the country as we know it.

Trump hate is boring, he is leaving soon, let it go......
40 more days..
Yep. 40 more days, and Biden the extortionist will go back in hidin'. The cheating gig is up. Too darn bad.

Afraid not. He can only stay in the Oval office 8 years, and he won by a landslide and everybody now knows it. The Demmies wasted all those Chinese coins....

Forum List

Back