In farewell House speech, Kinzinger compares Republicans & Democrats to extremists he fought in the Iraq & Afghanistan wars

• Banned
"Had I known that standing up for the truth would cost me my job, friendships, and even my personal security, I would without hesitation, do it all over again. "

319921241_702334598213922_6502785183814337733_n.jpg

It was the Democrat Party in Springfield that eliminated Rep. Kinzinger's district and his job.

Not Republicans, not Trump, but liberal Democrats.

He is not bitter about it.
He may run for the Senate or Governor positions.
Possibilities are endless.
Yeah, as a democrat.

More likely he will be scraping the bugs off windshields at a carwash, using a step ladder, and crafting a list of "people that need to die" in red lipstick on his bathroom wall.

Adam Kinzinger delivers a BLOCKBUSTER farewell address and slams the GOP for "sheltering the ignorant and racist."

bravo, Adam, now run for president!

your headline said....he compares Republicans & Democrats to extremists...so how come you only mention the republicans?....oh thats right,the wind is now blowing the other way....

He is not bitter about it.
He may run for the Senate or Governor positions.
Possibilities are endless.

He can run for whatever he wants, but I can't see him winning. The Democrats sure the hell aren't going to vote for him. Hell, they eliminated his congressional district, which shows the degree of respect the D's have for fellows of his ilk.

He can run for whatever he wants, but I can't see him winning. The Democrats sure the hell aren't going to vote for him. Hell, they eliminated his congressional district, which shows the degree of respect the D's have for fellows of his ilk.
It remains to be seen what he will do in the future.

I have not read that he is bitter about the Democrats redistricting and having to move on from Congress. It is the Republican lack of respect for the Constitution he is upset about.

The Republicans got a lot of Democrats out of running via their redistricting in many states.

Remains to be seen.

I have not read that he is bitter about the Democrats redistricting and having to move on from Congress. It is the Republican lack of respect for the Constitution he is upset about.

The Republicans got a lot of Democrats out of running via their redistricting in many states.

Remains to be seen.
you do realize that many republicans feel that democrats have a lack of respect for the constitution.....its funny how alike they are....they say the same shit about each other...

you do realize that many republicans feel that democrats have a lack of respect for the constitution.....its funny how alike they are....they say the same shit about each other...
Feeling is not the same as showing proof that Democrats disrespect the Constitution.

This only became the Republican Sing-A-Long since Trump became President.

Find another tune.

Remains to be seen.

The fact that he isn't bitter about the D's and thinks they are swell guys is a huge point against him running for office as a Republican again.

After all, if the Republican candidate himself thinks that Democrats are tremendous, why shouldn't the voters think the same- and vote for the D against Kinzinger?

Feeling is not the same as showing proof that Democrats disrespect the Constitution.

This only became the Republican Sing-A-Long since Trump became President.

Find another tune.
all you are telling me is you are democrat....both sides step all over that paper to get their points across or way...maybe you should find another tune...

Remains to be seen.
Packing the court. Getting rid of the filibuster. Get rid of the EC. Voting in new states that ate Prog lovable. Voting tens of trillions of dollars with huge payoffs to people Progs owed with only a little going to what is needed. Wasting resources on Green energy deal while making a good percentage of the population suffer with most of it enriching a small percentage of people. Sending hundreds of billions of dollars overseas it seems ever several months as tribute to the world government people. Just a start. The voters who have kept doing this will receive their karma.

The fact that he isn't bitter about the D's and thinks they are swell guys is a huge point against him running for office as a Republican again.

After all, if the Republican candidate himself thinks that Democrats are tremendous, why shouldn't the voters think the same- and vote for the D against Kinzinger?
We do not know if he will run. He may run as Independent. Who knows for now. Too early to even think about it.

Forum List

Back