In debate, Clinton gets no follow-up questions, Trump gets 6

Tissue?

When you perpetuate a lie for 6 years about a birth certificate…expect to get called on it.
When you are the first to ever conditionalize the release of your tax records…expect to get called on it.
When you say you know more than the generals about ISIS…expect to get called on it.

But when you lie to Congress about your emails under oath, don't expect to get called on it by a liberal moderator.

According to the Congress and the FBI…it didn’t happen. But oh well…whatchagonnado?

The FBI didn't ask her if she lied to Congress.

you were at the deposition>?

The debate was rigged (what's new) but Trump won, as reflected in the online polls.

The only way Trump can lose this election is if cheating goes on, on part of the corrupt Democrats.. And cheating will go on of course!

But this time around, Americans won't take Clinton's shit lying down.

Holt: Mrs. Clinton can you tell us about your emails?
Clinton: I made a mistake, and I accept full responsibility.
Holt: Okay, well.....to follow up on that....ah, fuck it. What's your favorite color?
Clinton: Purple.

Holt: Now, Mr. Trump, can you tell us about Trump University?
Trump: Well first off, she says she likes purple but she really wishes she liked purple. I invented purple, and we have the best purple in the world, believe me. Let me tell you something else, this microphone isn't working right, I can't hear myself over the sound of my voice. The whole system is rigged, I tell you. Rigged! That's what happens when you like about liking the color purple, and that's exactly what she's done.
Holt: The question was about Trump University...
Trump: Did you ask me a question? Did you ask me a question? You want to know about Trump University and I'm telling you that we invented purple at Trump University.
Holt: But you didn't invent purple. It was first made famous by the ancient Carthaginians.
Trump: Exactly my point, everyone has always known since the beginning of time that purple is the best color. It's a fact! But Hillary has been lying so long she can't even remember history, and she wants the American people to pay for it. She's the one who put the red, white, and blue on the flag. We have the worst colors in the world, but I invented purple and I will make our flag great again.

Tissue?

When you perpetuate a lie for 6 years about a birth certificate…expect to get called on it.
When you are the first to ever conditionalize the release of your tax records…expect to get called on it.
When you say you know more than the generals about ISIS…expect to get called on it.

But when you lie to Congress about your emails under oath, don't expect to get called on it by a liberal moderator.

According to the Congress and the FBI…it didn’t happen. But oh well…whatchagonnado?

Didn't have to be. I heard what she said on TV to the public and to Congress. She was lying one time or the other because she told different stories.

If you tell the truth the first time…you won’t be called on it later.

If you aren't asked the question you don't have to tell a lie.

Or if you spend 6 years making wild assed accusations about America’s first black President then, when you are in need of black votes, you sheepishly say, “My bad”, it’s going to make a splash.

Not only should he have been questioned on it, he should have been questioned by Holt MUCH MORE aggressively. It was and is blatant racism. Plain and simple.

Tissue?

Didn't have to be. I heard what she said on TV to the public and to Congress. She was lying one time or the other because she told different stories.

Gee, you figure the FBI would pick up on something like that…. Oh well, whatchagonnado except claim they’re in her hip pocket too?

Or if you spend 6 years making wild assed accusations about America’s first black President then, when you are in need of black votes, you sheepishly say, “My bad”, it’s going to make a splash.

Not only should he have been questioned on it, he should have been questioned by Holt MUCH MORE aggressively. It was and is blatant racism. Plain and simple.

Holt should have asked Trump why he is called racist now when he briefly ran for President in 2000 he picked Oprah as his VP, Powell as his Sec of State and Rangel to HUD. He wasn't a racist then.

Holt should have asked Trump why he is called racist now when he briefly ran for President in 2000 he picked Oprah as his VP, Powell as his Sec of State and Rangel to HUD. He wasn't a racist then.
:link:

Gee, you figure the FBI would pick up on something like that…. Oh well, whatchagonnado except claim they’re in her hip pocket too?

They did pick up on it. She just didn't lie to them when they interviewed her. I would like to know how many "I don't recall' she used to answer the FBI.

They did pick up on it. She just didn't lie to them when they interviewed her. I would like to know how many "I don't recall' she used to answer the FBI.

So you were not at the deposition…

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/11/28/trump.campaign/index.html

Trump offers details on possible presidential bid - November 28, 1999

Ahh, that explains it:

"
Announces Cabinet possibilities,

He picked nobody….

You have to understand, your messiah operates on “truthful hyperbole”….

So you were not at the deposition…

I watched this at a congressional hearing. For the brain impaired, not true means it was a lie.

"Gowdy asked if it was true that Clinton never sent or received classified information over email.

Comey said it was not true.

Gowdy asked if it was true that nothing was marked as classified on Clinton's emails when she sent or received them.

Comey indicated that was not true.

Gowdy asked if it was true that Clinton used "just one device" for emails.

Gowdy asked if it was true that Clinton turned over all work-related emails to the FBI.

Gowdy asked if it was true that neither Clinton nor her team deleted work-related emails.

Gowdy asked if it was true that Clinton's lawyers read all of the work-related emails they turned over.

Comey indicated it was not true."

We have two medias. If the Liberals and Democrats had balls and stamina, they would agree one debate have a panel of jointly agreed upon submitted panelists. Namely, the Republicans could have their guys and gals and the Democrats could have theirs (which they already do, except, under this format, the moderators would not to pay for them anymore).

Ahh, that explains it:

"

He picked nobody….

I understand that a racist would not even consider an African-American as VP or a Cabinet level position.

Ahh, that explains it:

"

He picked nobody….

I understand that a racist would not even consider an African-American as VP or a Cabinet level position.

And when he has the chance to champion them when the chips are down, he picks Mike Pence (say it with me….WHO????) and the only African American surrogate he has was the same man whose behavior he once equated with child abuse if memory serves.

Donald Trump versus Ben Carson
Friday, 13 Nov 2015 | 7:00 AM ET | 00:41
FORT DODGE, Iowa. — Donald Trump went on a tirade Thursday night.

A few hours after claiming that Republican rival Ben Carson has an incurable "pathological temper" and comparing it to something else he says is incurable — "child molesting" — Trump escalated the battle, devoting over ten minutes of his rally to attacking Carson's personal narrative.

"He wrote a book and in the book, he said terrible things about himself," Trump said of Carson. "He said that he's pathological and he's got basically pathological disease ... I don't want a person that's got pathological disease."

Trump first compared the two conditions on CNN and repeated them to a 1,500-person crowd at Iowa Central Community College: "I said that if you're a child molester, a sick puppy, a child molester, there's no cure for that — there's only one cure and we don't want to talk about that cure, that's the ultimate cure. No there's two, there's death and the other thing. But if you're a child molester, there's no cure, they can't stop you. Pathological, there's no cure."

Wait a minute. You and others seriously take exception with the moderator having given Trump multiple opportunities to clarify and expound on his response by asking follow-up questions? Okay...sure...that's a real problem...It's so unfair that a debater is given multiple chances to express themselves.

Holt: Mrs. Clinton can you tell us about your emails?
Clinton: I made a mistake, and I accept full responsibility.
Holt: Okay, well.....to follow up on that....ah, fuck it. What's your favorite color?
Clinton: Purple.

Holt: Now, Mr. Trump, can you tell us about Trump University?
Trump: Well first off, she says she likes purple but she really wishes she liked purple. I invented purple, and we have the best purple in the world, believe me. Let me tell you something else, this microphone isn't working right, I can't hear myself over the sound of my voice. The whole system is rigged, I tell you. Rigged! That's what happens when you like about liking the color purple, and that's exactly what she's done.
Holt: The question was about Trump University...
Trump: Did you ask me a question? Did you ask me a question? You want to know about Trump University and I'm telling you that we invented purple at Trump University.
Holt: But you didn't invent purple. It was first made famous by the ancient Carthaginians.
Trump: Exactly my point, everyone has always known since the beginning of time that purple is the best color. It's a fact! But Hillary has been lying so long she can't even remember history, and she wants the American people to pay for it. She's the one who put the red, white, and blue on the flag. We have the worst colors in the world, but I invented purple and I will make our flag great again.

mmmmmmm Purple you say

Forum List

Back