In CA the GOP Says "No" to Independent Voters

The Democrats are big supporters of American citizens voting, they are just big supporters of ANYONE voting....illegals, dead people etc.

Amazing.........Then how the hell did republicans win in 2010 and 2014?

Republicans in general don't like American citizens to have voting rights. Democracy really doesn't favor the Republican party.

The Democrats are big supporters of American citizens voting, they are just big supporters of ANYONE voting....illegals, dead people etc.

:tongue:

Link for the huge number of proven dead people or illegals that have voted. I'd like to read about this.

Thanks.

I have been told many times by Americans, for example in Louisiana elections, Louis Armstrong and Jim Garrison are still voting!
You've been lied to many times by rightwing Americans.

LOL Cons blame a drought on politics. Since the beginning of time its been lack of rainfall (which is the case now) but in the era of Faux News all bad things are because of the other political party. All.

And its the weak businesses that leave CA. Can't hack it here? Get packing. Plenty of also-ran economies to go to that love the low achievers. Texas at the top of the list.

California has always been and will always be the gold standard. 8th largest economy among nations of the world 20 years ago, 8th largest economy among nations today. Oh whatever will we do with 'all those businesses leaving the state'? lol

Well...you're working on going broke fast. Doing a damn fine job of that I'd say. Hell son you've got more food stamp recipients than 24 states entire populations.

The Gold standard's starting to look like it could use some polish. State of California Debt Clock

Nah, we're doing fine. As the largest economy among states x 2 CA's debt from the Bush Great Recession was relatively large. But its being paid down and the state has been running surpluses.

But if'n you can't hack it, try Taxus, they have alot of openings at Walmart there. bbyyyeeeee.

Yup. Walmart is paying $11 an hour in there stores on 71, 29, and 281 west of Austin. I love my Texas homes but it is no heaven at all.

LOL Cons blame a drought on politics. Since the beginning of time its been lack of rainfall (which is the case now) but in the era of Faux News all bad things are because of the other political party. All.

And its the weak businesses that leave CA. Can't hack it here? Get packing. Plenty of also-ran economies to go to that love the low achievers. Texas at the top of the list.

California has always been and will always be the gold standard. 8th largest economy among nations of the world 20 years ago, 8th largest economy among nations today. Oh whatever will we do with 'all those businesses leaving the state'? lol

Well...you're working on going broke fast. Doing a damn fine job of that I'd say. Hell son you've got more food stamp recipients than 24 states entire populations.

The Gold standard's starting to look like it could use some polish. State of California Debt Clock

Nah, we're doing fine. As the largest economy among states x 2 CA's debt from the Bush Great Recession was relatively large. But its being paid down and the state has been running surpluses.

But if'n you can't hack it, try Taxus, they have alot of openings at Walmart there. bbyyyeeeee.

Well....Texas's economy is in a lot better shape than yours. Apparently you didn't notice you're not paying the debt down...it's increasing....fast.

California independents have three choices for presidential primary

Why would they deny independents the opportunity to vote in their primary? Are they doing this in other modified open primary states?

There are 4.2 unaffiliated voters in CA..many of whom will not be able to get a Republican ballot if they want one.

Seems dumb.

The notion of independents voting in a primary is absurd. It's the equivalent of Trump pandering to the Canadian vote. The purpose of the primary is for the party to select its nominee.

Why would they deny independents the opportunity to vote in their primary? Are they doing this in other modified open primary states?

There are 4.2 unaffiliated voters in CA..many of whom will not be able to get a Republican ballot if they want one.

Seems dumb.
I happen to be a registered Republican in California.

My vote is meaningless.

By the time I get off work to vote at 5:00...California has already gone Democratic.

Furthermore...the good citizen swing voters in PA, NC, FL, and OH have decided who the President is by then
Vote absentee like I do.

after what you posted in 4

you have the nerve to insist 6 backs up the claim

now that is rich

--LOL

Seems dumb.

Most states have closed primaries. Why should someone not a member of their party have a say in choosing their nominee? You realize the Democrats do the same thing, right?

CA is a little different, since all state-wide races are nonpartisan, and all primaries are "top 2". Particularly now, most new voter registrations are "unaffiliated". The GOP can do whatever they want, but the CA Democratic party is allowing Independents in their primary, as is CA Libertarian Party.

Seems dumb.

A political party forms because it has a unique political belief. It only makes sense that only its members should be able to vote in its primary.

Seems dumb.

Most states have closed primaries. Why should someone not a member of their party have a say in choosing their nominee? You realize the Democrats do the same thing, right?

CA is a little different, since all state-wide races are nonpartisan, and all primaries are "top 2". Particularly now, most new voter registrations are "unaffiliated". The GOP can do whatever they want, but the CA Democratic party is allowing Independents in their primary, as is CA Libertarian Party.

In Nevada you have to be registered with the party in order to attend the presidential caucus.

Seems dumb.

Except they didn't. Democrats, Libertarians and Amrican Indepdendents are letting unaffiliated voters vote in their primary. If you're unaffiliated and go to the polls in CA, you will get a choice between a Dem, AI or Lib ballot.

Republicans have allowed the unaffiliated to vote in their primaries in the past.

Republicans have allowed the unaffiliated to vote in their primaries in the past.

You let your ex get into your pants in the past. That was then, this is now. Things change.

You haven't been able to provide any meaningful explanation for why non-party members should be involved in selecting a party's nominee. That preempts any other argument you might make.

Seems dumb.

Except they didn't. Democrats, Libertarians and Amrican Indepdendents are letting unaffiliated voters vote in their primary. If you're unaffiliated and go to the polls in CA, you will get a choice between a Dem, AI or Lib ballot.

That's California. I'm talking about both parties nationwide. In most states they have closed primaries and you have to be a member of the party in order to vote or caucus with that party. That's how it is in Nevada and that's how it was when I lived in Massachusetts. When I lived in South Carolina they had open primaries and anyone could choose to vote in which ever party's primary they wanted.

Forum List

Back