In bed with Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously – it’s the great political mystery of our time: how could anyone in his right mind, how can any decent, honest person support and defend the likes of Trump.
I'm with you on that. It's like they surrendered any self respect they ever had. It's a cult.

Yea? Where?
160519-trump-clinton-0014.jpg

Why do you think he never went after Hillary? Fond memories, that's why.

The only place he pursued her to was her side of the bed. ;)

Last edited:
Try Engrish next time, brah.
"On the warrant I signed was under the oath"?

Wtf kind of ..? Oh just fuck it!

ws1V4Ki.png

Eat shit foreign goober. You're not American and can't even speak proper English. That you're here and posting in the manner you do means you're a shill. People are supposed to believe you were in American law enforcement?

I have my doubts about that.

I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of possibilities, but you're not looking like you've filled out any American forms ever.
;)
Ignorant and Unstructured Grammar Leads to the Ignorant and Unstructured Thought Desired by the State

Yoda's English he's speaking in what he says.

You have to wonder if some of those who crawled into bed with Trump are now wishing they had not crawled into bed with Trump.
So do you lefties think he will confess to your imagined crimes?

if any or much of what Progs spout about him are true, it is telling that many voters were tired of run around by those elected. Progs are further left now and are closer to fascism/communism whatever you want to call it, then the Constitution. Repub voters get the same people fronted to them or enough to not do anything as meaningful as they could, and even help the Progs move left. Trump's personality is that he must try to keep what he promises. Not perfect. But he tries.
Yea right, "whatever you want to call it." Because you damn sure don't know. You don't even know what Communism and Fascism mean.

:cool: its all in good fun ... i also like it when someone comes up with a funny wisecrack against me on a post .. people today are losing their sense of humor ... the anger and political resentment coming from both sides does nothing to solve the problems the country faces .

I agree 100%. I will always appreciate a good comeback!

You have to wonder if some of those who crawled into bed with Trump are now wishing they had not crawled into bed with Trump.

You have to wonder what's the mental age of those here, who suffer from TDS! :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back