In America is it easier for you if you are white?

Things could be worse, though. Imagine being a Black, flat broke, crippled, ugly midget .rotten teeth and involuntary bowel movements.

Some Afro-bozos here, are basically the internet's form of a involuntary bowel movement.
Youre just upset because you lack testosterone and you are recessive.

LOL, do I look like a guy with low testosterone in my icon avatar, doofus?
Yes.
Steroids hurt your testosterone levels buddy.

The only point I've been trying to get across is you referencing gang culture as black culture is inaccurate they are not the same thing.

Oh please. Gangsta rap was invented by black people.
And what point does that make?

There are Asian gangs, Latino gangs, white gangs. Some gang members are black, not all blacks are gang members. Gang culture effects all races.

You're being intellectually dishonest sitting there trying to pretend as if the vast majority of gang violence isn't perpetrated by black people.
I would say internationally it would be Hispanics.

Stop deflecting. We're not talking about international gang violence but thanks for admitting that mexican drug cartels are a threat to the civilized world.
Gangs of every race threaten civilized society not just the Mexicans lol

Oh please. Gangsta rap was invented by black people.

There are Asian gangs, Latino gangs, white gangs. Some gang members are black, not all blacks are gang members. Gang culture effects all races.

You're being intellectually dishonest sitting there trying to pretend as if the vast majority of gang violence isn't perpetrated by black people.

Stop deflecting. We're not talking about international gang violence but thanks for admitting that mexican drug cartels are a threat to the civilized world.

Time to take my own advice and stop wasting my time with you.

Time to take my own advice and stop wasting my time with you.
Quick question.. Do you see yourself as a racist?

Quick question.. Do you see yourself as a racist?

Before I answer that question, first tell me what you think racism means and don't google the definition.
I think anyone who believes their race is inherently superior to any other race is a racist. Anyone who thinks blacks (or any other race) to be naturally inferior than them are racists.
Do you believe you and other whites, are inherently superior than the black race?

I think anyone who believes their race is inherently superior to any other race is a racist. Anyone who thinks blacks (or any other race) to be naturally inferior than them are racists.
Do you believe you and other whites, are inherently superior than the black race?

Black people are superior to other races in certain ways, it's easy enough to find proof of that by looking at the racial demographics of certain professional sports. Black people will always dominate boxing and basketball and track & field. It's a fact that Asians generally score higher than whites on IQ tests but I don't get angry about it. I believe that white europeans trend towards certain patterns of behavior and I identify more with that side of the human spectrum than any other.

Personally I am a big fan of heavy metal music and the simple fact of the matter is, the vast majority of bands are comprised of white guys. I also like science fiction and epic fantasy novels and we both know who writes those books.

Does that answer your question?

Black people are superior to other races in certain ways, it's easy enough to find proof of that by looking at the racial demographics of certain professional sports. Black people will always dominate boxing and basketball and track & field. It's a fact that Asians generally score higher than whites on IQ tests but I don't get angry about it. I believe that white europeans trend towards certain patterns of behavior and I identify with that side of the human spectrum than any other.

Personally I am a big fan of heavy metal music and the simple fact of the matter is, the vast majority of bands are comprised of white guys. I also like science fiction and epic fantasy novels and we both know who writes those books.

Does that answer your question?
Are Asians born smarter or do they have a more rigorous education system? Nurture vs nature.

I'm not really speaking about physical traits like athleticism...

Are Asians born smarter or do they have a more rigorous education system? Nurture vs nature.

Oh I see. Racial differences in physical traits are ok but not the taboo question of IQ? Brains are part of your physical body.

Oh I see. Racial differences in physical traits are ok but not the taboo question of IQ? Brains are part of your physical body.
Physical traits vary across the board, look at Yao Ming.
I think physical traits as well as personality traits vary among all races. I know nice blacks, mean whites, loud Asians etc.

Many racists seem to think personality traits don't vary. That all blacks are lazy, all blacks are loud, all blacks are stupid, all blacks are violent etc. And that all of these traits are caused by their race.

I think physical traits as well as personality traits vary among all races. I know nice blacks, mean whites, loud Asians etc.

Many racists seem to think personality traits don't vary. That all blacks are lazy, all blacks are loud, all blacks are stupid, all blacks are violent etc. And that all of these traits are caused by their race.

I would have voted for Ben Carson had he won the nomination. He's more intelligent than Trump... Black people get treated like dirt by their peers for trying too hard in school or using proper english, for "acting white"... Whiteness in our society has come to be associated with nerdiness, weakness, uncoolness...

Browse Asclepis's post history if you want to read what a racial supremacist's posts look like.

I would have voted for Ben Carson had he won the nomination. He's more intelligent than Trump... Black people get treated like dirt by their peers for trying too hard in school or using proper english, for "acting white"... Whiteness in our society has come to be associated with nerdiness, weakness, uncoolness...

Browse Asclepis's post history if you want to read what a racial supremacist's posts look like.
Ben Carson's a nut lol I have heard blacks being told they are acting white.. It is not extremely prominent though. Not as prominent as the racism they face on a day to day basis.
Do you see my point about nature vs nurture? I'm a big advocate that nurture shapes humans more than nature. I don't think blacks or whites are born superior or inferior to each other. I think that they are shaped by society, where the grow up, access to education, opportunities in employment etc.

Ben Carson was good, but he had not platform of real change, at least not that I was aware of.

I would not assume that Carson, just because of his success as a brain surgeon, is smarter than Trump.

YOu are certainly right about Asclepis as an example of a racial supremacist, though.

Ben Carson was good, but he had not platform of real change, at least not that I was aware of.

I would not assume that Carson, just because of his success as a brain surgeon, is smarter than Trump.

YOu are certainly right about Asclepis as an example of a racial supremacist, though.
My pinky toe nail is more intelligent than Trump. Carson certainly has more raw intelligence. But he's almost just as nutty as Trump.

Like with police or authorities, or in clubs, or to get a job, in school, in hospital etc. Or this is wrong?
You mean, if I don't hate cops or don't act like a juvenile anti-authoritarian jerkoid, do I have clear conscience and don't worry about police or law enforcement? I DO NOT EXPECT SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING. Sorry, your question is vague and open to interpretation.

Last edited:

My pinky toe nail is more intelligent than Trump. Carson certainly has more raw intelligence. But he's almost just as nutty as Trump.

Only a delusional fool can look at Trump's campaign, which defied conventional wisdom to a huge degree, and not see brilliance.

Ben Carson's a nut lol I have heard blacks being told they are acting white.. It is not extremely prominent though. Not as prominent as the racism they face on a day to day basis.
Do you see my point about nature vs nurture? I'm a big advocate that nurture shapes humans more than nature. I don't think blacks or whites are born superior or inferior to each other. I think that they are shaped by society, where the grow up, access to education, opportunities in employment etc.

africa3.jpg

Like with police or authorities, or in clubs, or to get a job, in school, in hospital etc. Or this is wrong?

No, but it's not as simple as that. It's harder for poor blacks because they grow up with self inflicted handicaps.

Blacks who grow up in middle and upper class families have no trouble at all and likely have advantages that whites will never have.

If youre born poor your handicaps are not self inflicted. Your condition came about as a result of systemic racism. You were born into it.

My children are I guess upper middle class and they still see racism. However, they learned from me to never let whites hold them back.
Cool! I never realized that I was born poor due to systematic racism...

No, but it's not as simple as that. It's harder for poor blacks because they grow up with self inflicted handicaps.

Blacks who grow up in middle and upper class families have no trouble at all and likely have advantages that whites will never have.

If youre born poor your handicaps are not self inflicted. Your condition came about as a result of systemic racism. You were born into it.

My children are I guess upper middle class and they still see racism. However, they learned from me to never let whites hold them back.
Sorry I was talking only about Blacks and other people of color.

Sorry I was talking only about Blacks and other people of color.
Wow! So now white isn't a color... And only self pitying blacks are born poor due to racism... Riiiight!

Forum List

Back