In America I think females are into Republican Men

49141.jpg

I saw a woman today whose eyes were both black, and her lip was swollen. . I thought how sad it was that she had been told all those times, and still wouldn't do as she was supposed to.

I dunno if you're trolling or what but the premise is true. For all the 3rd wave feminazi bullshit, women want to be fucked/dominated by alpha men... and it all boils down to basic biology: Women innately want protectors, not soyboys.

I dunno if you're trolling or what but the premise is true. For all the 3rd wave feminazi bullshit, women want to be fucked/dominated by alpha men... and it all boils down to basic biology: Women innately want protectors, not soyboys.
I'm serious

This is true. When I was the bouncer at a strip club, women immediately became interested when they found out where I worked, even the feminists who hated those kinds of places.

Here in the midwest where I live, large blonde-haired, blue-eyed farming families are still in fashion, and women realize that they're not going to get all those babies out of skinny little dem soiboiz who have complete lack of testosterone.

Wow. People who refuse to accept reality and feel it is their duty to augment it for the purpose of their cause. Y'all need actual hobbies that do not involve the use of photoshop in a lame attempt at convincing the people who disagree with you that your God has a bigger dick than theirs.

Wow. People who refuse to accept reality and feel it is their duty to augment it for the purpose of their cause. Y'all need actual hobbies that do not involve the use of photoshop in a lame attempt at convincing the people who disagree with you that your God has a bigger dick than theirs.
Really, Q NUT?

1643463216883.png

Forum List

Back