In 40 years, Jews will be a massive REPUBLICAN voting bloc

Oh, my, my, my, my, my... another history denier.. did all that offend your delicate sensibilities? Tough $hit.

Africans and American Indians and Pacific Aborigines all belonged to societies who never progressed beyond the Neolithic Era and therefore they fell in the end.

Your foolhardy and juvenile attempts to hold otherwise because the facts don't jive with your modern-day agenda are both sadly pathetic and highly amusing.

Again, that you see these events as anything but a human tragedy kind of shows your lack of humanity. The fact is that we are so advanced now that we can murder most of the world in 20 minutes is hardly anything to be proud of.

At this rate, in 40 years the USA will be no longer.

Islamophobic Twat...
That's what the bigots said 150 years ago about the Irish.
100 years ago about the Germans and Italians.
50 years ago about the Poles and Mexicans.

America turned out fine... some would argue even better.

Again, that you see these events as anything but a human tragedy kind of shows your lack of humanity. The fact is that we are so advanced now that we can murder most of the world in 20 minutes is hardly anything to be proud of.

Islamophobic Twat...
That's what the bigots said 150 years ago about the Irish.
100 years ago about the Germans and Italians.
50 years ago about the Poles and Mexicans.

America turned out fine... some would argue even better.
You’re criticizing Sue for being a bigot against Muslims after the smear job you do on Jews all the time?!

(Joe demonstrates why there is such rising antisemitism on the Left. They take the side of Muslims, and Muslims hate Jews.)

I have a degree in history.
Most history departments will teach that genocide is a bad thing, Adolf.
Your studies obviously did not include Logic nor the recognition of Truth or Reality nor the ability to draw objective and proper conclusions from history.

Oh, and by the way, where in any of my posts in this exchange-thread do you see even the slightest glimmer of approval or advocacy for genocide?

You don't.

Merely statements of fact regarding the primitivism that facilitated their fall.

Schmuck.

You’re criticizing Sue for being a bigot against Muslims after the smear job you do on Jews all the time?!

(Joe demonstrates why there is such rising antisemitism on the Left. They take the side of Muslims, and Muslims hate Jews.)
The only anti- semitism displayed in this thread so far is from the Right. But you keep supporting them like one wrong step and they wont rip your face off. Just ask Dudley Dipshit.

Just for some background, Islamophobic Twat tried to get on here and pass off a claim that Female Genital Mutilation was endorsed by Islam. I directed her to scholarly research that proved otherwise (It is practiced by Christians in the same region and has been practiced since antiquity, as we have found mummies that had it done to them.)

She doubled down and misquoted using a virulent Islamophobic website.

For the record, though... I'm such a big Jew hater that I actually voted for a Jewish governor in the last election. I must really hate those guys.

The Muslims (Arabs) are also a Semitic People. And arguing over who an imaginary sky pixie gave a strip of desert to is the ultimate in silly.

Your studies obviously did not include Logic nor the recognition of Truth or Reality nor the ability to draw objective and proper conclusions from history.

Oh, and by the way, where in any of my posts in this exchange-thread do you see even the slightest glimmer of approval or advocacy for genocide?

You just spent several posts rationalizing it.

You don't.

Merely statements of fact regarding the primitivism that facilitated their fall.

Schmuck.
True. There’s a reason that white Europeans didn’t sell their own people to 17th century residents of what would become America.

True. There’s a reason that white Europeans didn’t sell their own people to 17th century residents of what would become America.

Well, actually, they did. Did you ever hear of indentured servitude?

The problem was they couldn't get enough people to sign up for that, which is why they had to start kidnapping Africans, which is why you wet yourself today when you go to the maul and see black people in the store windows. You should try these.

resize

I have a degree in history.
Most history departments will teach that genocide is a bad thing, Adolf.

I sure hope you’re not a history teacher. The biggest antisemites are found there. Leonard Jeffries taught his students that Jewish doctors were injecting black newborns with AIDS.
Um, yeah, the Nazis did the same thing, Adolf.

And the Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed the hostages,
and that is the news....
Is it any wonder,
that the Monkey's confused -

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.
And the Jews killed the Arabs? What about the Arabs murdering the Jews?

Um, yeah, the Nazis did the same thing, Adolf.

And the Germans killed the Jews
and the Jews killed the Arabs
and the Arabs killed the hostages,
and that is the news....
Is it any wonder,
that the Monkey's confused -

- Roger Waters, Amused to Death.
Not even a nice try, junior... a rather limp, lame and pathetic come-back... you've got nothing along those lines... we both know it...

Now... go (try to) insult somebody else... hopefully more susceptible to your race-baiting... and keep it on-topic for once, eh?

Twit.

Just for some background, Islamophobic Twat tried to get on here and pass off a claim that Female Genital Mutilation was endorsed by Islam. I directed her to scholarly research that proved otherwise (It is practiced by Christians in the same region and has been practiced since antiquity, as we have found mummies that had it done to them.)

She doubled down and misquoted using a virulent Islamophobic website.

For the record, though... I'm such a big Jew hater that I actually voted for a Jewish governor in the last election. I must really hate those guys.

The Muslims (Arabs) are also a Semitic People. And arguing over who an imaginary sky pixie gave a strip of desert to is the ultimate in silly.
You said “your fucking religion” when speaking with me and that it was my own “fault” for voluntarily remaining a Jew.

Did you read my post? I said the MAJORITY of Orthodox are Republicans.

You did say that but you also said the population of Orthodox Jews would increase 16 fold over the next 40 years and that would represent 5% of voters.

The only way you can get to 5% is if EVERY one of those 16 million Jews vote Republican.

Currently, Jews make up about 2% of voters. 15% of that being Orthodox is 0.3%. 16 times that is 4.8%. That's if you assign 100% of them to be Republican voters. Which is what you did.

But your link shows 75% of Orthodox Jews lean Republican. If that number were to remain roughly the same, that 4.8% drops to 3.6%.

But wait, it gets even worse for you. You based your figures on Orthodox Jews having an average of 8 kids. But your link says that number is 4.1 kids. So now that 3.6% drops to 1.8%, or 64% lower than your 5% estimate.

But wait again, it gets yet even worse for you... the vast majority of Orthodox Jews live in NY, NJ, DC, FL & CA. Some, but not nearly as many, live in swing states. So your claim...

Those new Orthodox Jews represent about 5% of voters, the majority of whom will vote Republican. Enough to tip the scales in every swing state.

... is absolute bullshit.

Like I always say, conservatives should stay away from numbers. They hurt themselves every time they try.

Last edited:
You did say that but you also said the population of Orthodox Jews would increase 16 fold over the next 40 years and that would represent 5% of voters.

The only way you can get to 5% is if EVERY one of those 16 million Jews vote Republican.

Currently, Jews make up about 2% of voters. 15% of that being Orthodox is 0.3%. 16 times that is 4.8%. That's if you assign 100% of them to be Republican voters. Which is what you did.

But your link shows 75% of Orthodox Jews lean Republican. If that number were to remain roughly the same, that 4.8% drops to 3.6%.

But wait, it gets even worse for you. You based your figures on Orthodox Jews having an average of 8 kids. But your link says that number is 4.1 kids. So now that 3.6% drops to 1.8%, or 64% lower than your 5% estimate.

But wait again, it gets yet even worse for you... the vast majority of Orthodox Jews live in NY, NJ, DC, FL & CA. Some, but not nearly as many, live in swing states. So your claim...

Those new Orthodox Jews represent about 5% of voters, the majority of whom will vote Republican. Enough to tip the scales in every swing state.

... is absolute bullshit.

Like I always say, conservatives should stay away from numbers. They hurt themselves every time they try.
To be fair to Lisa she couldn't get into college because of Blacks.

Forum List

Back