In 2024 will ‘minorities’ vote on feelings and free stuff or against $5 fuel, high inflation and high interest rates?

The voting block for Democrats is not exactly high IQ, know what I mean?

Don't count on them to ever pull their heads out of their asses.

I heard he got kicked off of there. Pretty sad when you're such a douche that stormfront won't have you.
Translation:
“I hate being exposed to facts, data and truth as they relate to the behavioral traits of people with a certain ethnicity, I bust my ass trying to keep my head in my ass, trying to pretend we are all equals.”

Unkotare

Translation:
“I hate being exposed to facts, data and truth as they relate to the behavioral traits of people with a certain ethnicity, I bust my ass trying to keep my head in my ass, trying to pretend we are all equals.”
Translation: "I'm the most chickenshit racist on the board. I'm scared to death that brown people will take my job, my women, and all the special privilege I think I deserve."

Translation: "I'm the most chickenshit racist on the board. I'm scared to death that brown people will take my job, my women, and all the special privilege I think I deserve."
My job requires intelligence, language skills, communication/people skills and capital….Your illiterate pet humans can’t “take my job”….I’ve never once met a legit woman who was attracted to 5’4” 120lb broke men that smelled like a cross between Modello, Tapatio and a dirty asshole.
“Privilege”?
Is that what’s granted to subhumans when they break into a neighboring nation against the will of the people and that peoples government forces the people to pay for the subhumans to breed, forces the people to pay for the subhumans children's education, forces the people to pay for the subhumans healthcre…etc etc….Is that the privilege you speak of?

Unkotare

My job requires intelligence, language skills, communication/people skills and capital….Your illiterate pet humans can’t “take my job”….I’ve never once met a legit woman who was attracted to 5’4” 120lb broke men that smelled like a cross between Modello, Tapatio and a dirty asshole.
“Privilege”?
Is that what’s granted to subhumans when they break into a neighboring nation against the will of the people and that peoples government forces the people to pay for the subhumans to breed, forces the people to pay for the subhumans children's education, forces the people to pay for the subhumans healthcre…etc etc….Is that the privilege you speak of?

Unkotare
Loser

Forum List

Back