In 2024 it's: Make America Great Again v No malarkey... whatever the hell that means

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

The author here says that the dims are running in 24 on

OMG... you'll NEVER believe it!!!!!

anti-Trump

that's their slogan, I guess... We're anti-Trump. Vote for us (oh, yeh, we also say Kill as Many Unborn as Possible.. so there's that)

=

kinda odd

those were both the slogans in 2020

history repeats itself... Trump will win but the dims will take over the WH anyway bc they have no moral or ethical compunction against theft?

Time for Desantis. Young, experienced, more presidential. Not boastful, no name calling. A leader. Has worked for what he has attained not handed to him. Trump's policies in a more well rounded person.its past time.

The author here says that the dims are running in 24 on

OMG... you'll NEVER believe it!!!!!

anti-Trump

that's their slogan, I guess... We're anti-Trump. Vote for us (oh, yeh, we also say Kill as Many Unborn as Possible.. so there's that)

=
Just help me out here. Yes, Trump's slogan was Make America Great Again, MAGA as it was known. But I just got to know, in what way did Trump make America great? He had four years, and don't give me the Covid excuse. I mean how many records did he break? Unemployment at levels not seen since the Great Depression. The rich got richer, much richer, and the poor got poorer. Most Americans were better off before Trump took office than they were at even the peak of the economy in 2019. Ironically, that includes most Trump voters. His wall, even after taking money away from our fighting men and women, he failed. He couldn't even deliver on his most basic promise. Trump also has the dubious distinction of being the only president in the history of this nation to leave office with life expectancy below what it was when he took office, outside of perhaps Lincoln, go figure. I mean think about that for a moment, is dying sooner what makes America great?

Competition in the business world declined, monopolies expanded, and his tariffs and trade war with China was the seed for our current inflation. He totally muffed the Covid pandemic, as indicated by the US now exceeding one million deaths, ten times what Trump said would be the result. More interested in remaining in power and enriching his family, his attempts at providing PPE and medical equipment resulted in a total fiasco with fraud appearing at a frightening rate.

His entire strategy was built on dividing America, the precise opposite of leadership. Poll driven, running the numbers daily, and attempting to calculate what divisive issue he could use to gain the majority. And the worst part, what he was really calculating is how stupid you morons really are. I mean Trump is, and always has been, a confidence man. And he plays the confidence game well, I will admit that and I have studied the "con" game for decades. But the con is always dependent on the gullibility and greed of his mark. Unfortunately, Trump has taken your greed, and your gullibility, and drove this nation into the ground.

Time for Desantis. Young, experienced, more presidential. Not boastful, no name calling. A leader. Has worked for what he has attained not handed to him. Trump's policies in a more well rounded person.its past time.
well... I can't disagree (I'm trying to find a way...)

I just don't know if DeSantis has the ... uh... whats the word.. Hubris? that Trump has? But it looks like he is just like Trump in so many ways and not afraid to defy the demonic ones..

I don't know... I just want the one who can WIN

(oh, that's right... We won last time.. We need to get a system in place that can win... )

Just help me out here. Yes, Trump's slogan was Make America Great Again, MAGA as it was known. But I just got to know, in what way did Trump make America great? greed, and your gullibility, and drove this nation into the ground.
I'm not going to give you the real news you should have sought out rather than wasting your time on cnn and co.

I have better things to do... If you don't know what Trump didfor this country, that is on YOU for not having the integrity to FIND out...

all cnn people did was imbibe the Kool Aid they were given by same, and told to drink up

and now we see all the dead bodies ubiquitously ...

Oh, sorry... I lapsed into fantasy and wishful thinking there for a second...

I'm not going to give you the real news you should have sought out rather than wasting your time on cnn and co.

I have better things to do... If you don't know what Trump didfor this country, that is on YOU for not having the integrity to FIND out...

all cnn people did was imbibe the Kool Aid they were given by same, and told to drink up

and now we see all the dead bodies ubiquitously ...

Oh, sorry... I lapsed into fantasy and wishful thinking there for a second...
What a chicken shit worthless ass rebuttal. Now go and crawl back under your rock.

Forum List

Back