Impossible

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
President Trump embodies the spirit of America, setting an impossible goal and then achieving it.

"He can't win" turned into "Mexico is paying for our border protection". That is the American excellence anyone can recognize, and will be voting in droves come November.

Last edited:
President Trump embodies the spirit of America, setting an impossible goal and then achieving it.

"He can't win" turned into "Mexico is paying for our border protection". That is the American excellence anyone can recognize, and will be voting in droves come November.

Impossible only to those that don't try.

Remember when leftists told us that "walls don't work"?

Trump27.jpg

President Trump has just nominated the new Supreme Court Judge, AGAIN. Impossible?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow, what A great man . What American would dare vote against Trump for dementia China Joe Biden?

Has anyone ever been nominated for 3 Nobel Peace Prizes, let alone 3 in the same year?

This pretty much reduces the one Barry was given for 'Potential' to the equivalence of a 'Participation Trophy'!

BWUHAHAHAHA.....

:p

Has anyone ever been nominated for 3 Nobel Peace Prizes, let alone 3 in the same year?

This pretty much reduces the one Barry was given for 'Potential' to the equivalence of a 'Participation Trophy'!

BWUHAHAHAHA.....

if Trump wins in a landslide again, he deserves a 4th Nobel Peice Pryze

BWUHAHAHAHA.....

I will take 2 NPPs and re-election.

Let's see...
1 Nobel for economics, while others are theorizing, president Trump is making it happen and showing it's done.
1 Peace prize for obvious reasons - one shipped from Obama for completing his task.
1 Physics prize for putting man to Mars. He did not yet do it, but since having a plan is now enough.

I mean, president Trump could win the prize from each category, but it wouldn't be fair to others. It's hard to watch the mathematics prize going to some chess master, when we all know president Trump has him beat in 4D.

BWUHAHAHAHA.....

I will take 2 NPPs and re-election.
i dont think that any staunch Biden supporter can even speel Nobul Peece Pize

Forum List

Back