IMPORTANT MUST READ! Former Asst. U.S. Attorney Takes Apart Trump Case and Raises Some Important Questions

In my journey from blue pilled Obama voter to staunch MAGA Republican, I have met and spoke with a lot of Trump supporters.

And, around here at least, none of them have even the slightest whiff of approval for anything approaching a penchant for the likes of David Duke.

In fact, this characteristic is most strongly associated with how the Left attempts to falsely define MAGA, and not the reality.

Therefore, using the incredible power of logic, it is quite reasonable to assume you're a Fed plant.

Either way, your schtick is piss poor, and generally confused.
Duke, like Trump, was once a democrat and like Trump, he turned conservative long before Trump did when he ran for office and became a state representative. As for me being a fed, your delusions are strong. Another question. Do you support White civil rights?

The FBI does keep many of those orgs in business, by paying their 'leaders' as CI's. Without the Feds they wouldn't exist.

Like I said, "Macho Man" should show us his Patriot Front credentials. ;)

Either way, he's already touted "Storm Front", so we all should have known better.

They were his documents, retard.

"TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?"

Now fuck off and die. The absurdity of this bullshit is unknown territory in America because people generally have sense.

Apparently that fails to apply to you.
No one can “own” national security docs.

What a stupid claim

With the state of the GOP as we saw the other day with them failing to censure Schiff plus other things, I think it will be a tougher battle than was 2020. Most people really are stupid, disinterested and uninformed, and fairly controlled by the media which is controlled by the democrats.

And if by some miracle Trump does get reelected, I expect the left and the democrats to resort to a scorched earth tactic that will be an all-out assault on America that will make 2020 look like a boy scout jamboree.

I believe the Tytler Cycle will prevail-- things must get much worse before the rabble of society decide to start making it better again.

View attachment 795683

I can't follow all of that.
Is there a stage where decent people pull the bad guys out of their homes in the middle of the night, gut them ,and leave them on the sidewalk as a reminder to their neighbors?

No I don’t hate them, I clearly don’t support them coming into our country, what’s that have to do with your avatar of David Duke?
All you’re doing is discrediting the MAGA agenda with that picture
Duke is a White civil rights advocate. He wants the best for White people because right now there's a culture war against Whites. Whites are being demonized everywhere. That's a fact but that's also for another thread.

Forum List

Back