IMPORTANT MUST READ! Former Asst. U.S. Attorney Takes Apart Trump Case and Raises Some Important Questions

Why do you have a White Power symbol as you Avatar?

Don't you agree that MAGA has the right ideas, and we don't need racist scum like you.......portray?

The DOJ case led by Special Counsel Jack Smith is going to be completely annihilated. Trump will walk.

All true. Just remember that the real primary intent is not to convict and imprison Trump for a heinous crime, but to instead make Trump just APPEAR as a criminal and unelectable to the 99.9% of the vast public out there who don't know anything about the law, don't follow the details, and all they know is what they read on the front page of some newspaper!

• Banned
All true. Just remember that the real primary intent is not to convict and imprison Trump for a heinous crime, but to instead make Trump just APPEAR as a criminal and unelectable to the 99.9% of the vast public out there who don't know anything about the law, don't follow the details, and all they know is what they read on the front page of some newspaper!
Correct. It's all 💯% propaganda were going to have to fight to get Trump back in the oval office.

Correct. It's all 💯% propaganda were going to have to fight to get Trump back in the oval office.

With the state of the GOP as we saw the other day with them failing to censure Schiff plus other things, I think it will be a tougher battle than was 2020. Most people really are stupid, disinterested and uninformed, and fairly controlled by the media which is controlled by the democrats.

And if by some miracle Trump does get reelected, I expect the left and the democrats to resort to a scorched earth tactic that will be an all-out assault on America that will make 2020 look like a boy scout jamboree.

I believe the Tytler Cycle will prevail-- things must get much worse before the rabble of society decide to start making it better again.

Screen Shot 2023-06-16 at 2.18.05 AM.jpg

• Banned
I guess I'm more worried about this than you guys. Government can be corrupt.

Jack Smith is who corrupted the IRS, he's not a low-level shitbag, he's a high-level one.
Yes he is. He's just been under the radar to the public eye until now. And think about it, there's a lot more like him within the Deep State apparatus.

With the state of the GOP as we saw the other day with them failing to censure Schiff plus other things, I think it will be a tougher battle than was 2020. Most people really are stupid, disinterested and uninformed, and fairly controlled by the media which is controlled by the democrats.

And if by some miracle Trump does get reelected, I expect the left and the democrats to resort to a scorched earth tactic that will be an all-out assault on America that will make 2020 look like a boy scout jamboree.

I believe the Tytler Cycle will prevail-- things must get much worse before the rabble of society decide to start making it better again.

View attachment 795683

This is a good chart. We are well into the "decay" phase, obviously.

It hurts me however that despair is spelled "Dispair"

The DOJ case led by Special Counsel Jack Smith is going to be completely annihilated. Trump will walk. Have a look at this and for God sakes, pay attention when you read it WITH AN OPEN MIND USING LOGIC.

From Scharf's bogus argument:

Section 793(e) requires the government to prove that the Defendant KNEW he had National Defense Information (NDI) in his possession, and also that the Defendant KNEW that there was a government official entitled to receive the Information, and also that the Defendant then WILLFULLY failed to deliver it to that official.

Trump knew he had national defense information and he is on tape saying it.

Trump knew he was supposed to turn over the documents to NARA, and he instead chose to hide them. He knew he was supposed to turn them over because he turned SOME over and hid the rest.

He WILLFULLY failed to deliver the documents.

He's toast.

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

STAFFER: I don’t know, we’ll, we’ll have to see. Yeah, we’ll have to try to –

TRUMP: Declassify it.

STAFFER: – figure out a – yeah.

TRUMP: See, as president, I could have declassified it.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter]

TRUMP: Now I can’t, you know, but this is still a secret.

STAFFER: Yeah. [laughter] Now we have a problem.

TRUMP: Isn’t that interesting?"

Here's Trey Gowdy, conservative hero, Benghazi hearings chairman, former federal prosecutor:

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth.”

BOOM!

View attachment 795683
I most certainly take the opposing position to that and claim that most Americans know better and are of

average or above intelligence and aren't Commie ShitLords.

Section 793(e) requires the government to prove that the Defendant KNEW he had National Defense Information (NDI) in his possession, and also that the Defendant KNEW that there was a government official entitled to receive the Information, and also that the Defendant then WILLFULLY failed to deliver it to that official.

Trump knew he was supposed to turn over the documents to NARA, and he instead chose to hide them. He knew he was supposed to turn them over because he turned SOME over and hid the rest.

He's toast.

TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?

Here's Trey Gowdy, conservative hero, Benghazi hearings chairman, former federal prosecutor:

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth.”

BOOM!
They could have been looking at a "Classified" Comic Book for all you know and that that proves, fucktard.

He's toast.

BOOM!
They were his documents, retard.

"TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?"

Now fuck off and die. The absurdity of this bullshit is unknown territory in America because people generally have sense.

Apparently that fails to apply to you.

Bingo, this is Dem gutter politics and corruption on steroids. What a bunch of douchebags.

"TRUMP: This was done by the military and given to me. Uh, I think we can probably, right?"

Now fuck off and die. The absurdity of this bullshit is unknown territory in America because people generally have sense.

The 1978 president records act, which does not have any criminal provisions takes precedence over the 1917 espionage act for POTUS's. A point that's already been confirmed by the courts in Bill Clinton's case. Typical of dishonest lying corrupt Dems they are now doing a 180 and arguing the opposite of what they argued for Clinton.

I guess I'm more worried about this than you guys. Government can be corrupt.

Jack Smith is who corrupted the IRS, he's not a low-level shitbag, he's a high-level one.

He's smart, and apparently has a thing for going after conservatives

And who was in the courtroom during arraignment and spent a long time staring at Trump. Corrupt, and weird. With maybe a touch of sulfur about him.

Last edited:

He's toast.

t

BOOM!

LOL

And what was this alleged document? Oh, they don't have it? Well now, how can they proceed?

Interesting. When the military (Navy) gave me a 1911A1, I should have been allowed to keep it too?

Forum List

Back