Importance of Mike Brown's robbery video

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
The video clearly shows Mike's attitude and it can clearly show why he would turn and attack the officer. In the video he 1st shoved the clerk into a store display and began walking out. When the clerk apparently said something he turned back in to attack the clerk again. The clerk backed away so he turned back and went outside the store. When the officer first confronted him Mike assaulted the officer. Mike them started walking away but when the officer got out of the car and told him to freeze could there be any doubt that he would attack the officer again just like he did the clerk in the store.

I am sorry but I think you missed my point. I was comparing the action he took with the store clerk and the action he took with the officer as the officer and some other witnesses have said occurred. This action was very close to being the same with different results. Any attorney worth his weight could convey this to a jury in a way that would have a big effect on the jury if the video is allowed in court.

It goes to his state of mind at the time as well as his lack of regard for authority

This may be a turning point from the kowtowing to Black "activists" that has been going on for 40 years. The video clearly shows that, contrary to their concocted narrative, Michael Brown was no innocent teenager being harassed by the police. The fact that serial liar and agitator Al Sharpton is their point man completely destroys any credibility they once had.

There was no reason for an unarmed teenager to be shot over 6 times by a police officer.

Additionally, the video of him in the store has nothing to do with why the cop shot him. The cop originally was stopping them for jaywalking, and the cop had not heard about the robbery yet.

Well, the call on the robbery may have,come in as he was rolling up on the two thugs...For the lawyers out there...can they go into brown's thug life since he is dead? When Zimmerman went on trial there was an issue of not being able to use some of the evidence about Martin...will this be the case here?

No matter what logical leaps you make he was unarmed and shot 6 times. Bad attitudes dont get you shot, scared or abusive cops get you shot

Look, the cop was facing two unknown thugs...one assaulted him, allegedly, but there was still the other guy...when an if he was charged by brown, those six shots were not out of the ordinary once he made the decision that he had to shoot to keep himself from being violently attacked again...

Look up gun fights and how they actually happen....too many people commenting on the issue have never studied what happens in one...

Look, the cop was facing two unknown thugs...one assaulted him, allegedly, but there was still the other guy...when an if he was charged by brown, those six shots were not out of the ordinary once he made the decision that he had to shoot to keep himself from being violently attacked again...

Look up gun fights and how they actually happen....too many people commenting on the issue have never studied what happens in one...

Really?

Looks like these cops didnt train with you.

Yeah...obviously you can't see the difference...again...look up the extensive research into combat and in particular the effect of adrenaline on your vision, your hearing and your time perception, once you do you might understand what may have happened when the criminal confronted the police officer...

There was no reason for an unarmed teenager to be shot over 6 times by a police officer.

Additionally, the video of him in the store has nothing to do with why the cop shot him. The cop originally was stopping them for jaywalking, and the cop had not heard about the robbery yet.
..and if saint michael of brown would have simply moved to the sidewalk and not punched the cop and tried for his gun, we wouldn't be discussing it.
Once he touched the cop he committed a felony.Once he touched the cop's gun he committed another felony. Do you want to see the missouri statutes on shooting a fleeing felon again?
They've been posted 20 times or more. I know I have at least 10 times.

The video clearly shows Mike's attitude and it can clearly show why he would turn and attack the officer. In the video he 1st shoved the clerk into a store display and began walking out. When the clerk apparently said something he turned back in to attack the clerk again. The clerk backed away so he turned back and went outside the store. When the officer first confronted him Mike assaulted the officer. Mike them started walking away but when the officer got out of the car and told him to freeze could there be any doubt that he would attack the officer again just like he did the clerk in the store.
That's not what I saw in the video. I saw the little old guy get up in the big young guy's face. Then the big guy "barely" touched the shoulder of the little guy. In the video you can see the little guy taking a step back an "brushing" up against the loose rack. This happens when you take a step back into light weight racks. They don't support you and you don't have a place to put your feet so you stumble. Then the big guy lets the little guy off and starts walking out. The little guy looks like he's saying something and the bid guy turns around, "flexes" and takes one step toward the little guy.

What is clear to me from your reaction to this video is that you need to grow a pair.

That's not what I saw in the video. I saw the little old guy get up in the big young guy's face. Then the big guy "barely" touched the shoulder of the little guy. In the video you can see the little guy taking a step back an "brushing" up against the loose rack. This happens when you take a step back into light weight racks. They don't support you and you don't have a place to put your feet so you stumble. Then the big guy lets the little guy off and starts walking out. The little guy looks like he's saying something and the bid guy turns around, "flexes" and takes one step toward the little guy.

What is clear to me from your reaction to this video is that you need to grow a pair.

What is clear is that you need glasses or truth serum.

I have glasses. Maybe you could take off your big scary black man glasses.

Are you referring to "Mike?"

Is your name Mike too? Otherwise, no.

Yeah...obviously you can't see the difference...again...look up the extensive research into combat and in particular the effect of adrenaline on your vision, your hearing and your time perception, once you do you might understand what may have happened when the criminal confronted the police officer...

Sounds like excuses to me because the police are trained for these situations

Is your name Mike too? Otherwise, no.

I'm not big or scary. "Mike" was. The only reason he didn't have an "adult arrest record" is because he just turned 18.

Forum List

Back