Impeachment time

You're killing me, petunia.

The only law broken was Obamakov's sycophants leaking classified information.

And libtardos are powerless to bring any action to Congress.

Get ready to pay for your own birth control.

Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?

"Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?"

The only thing that Leftists can locate is their own asses.

head_up_ass_butt_democrat_think_tank_mousepad-p144425213955773365trak_400.jpg

head-up-your-ass.jpg

obama created these little breadcrumbs for his agents to find later. All carefully planted to create the appearance of a Russian connection.

Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?
but can they see russia from their back porch?
you have a group of traitors in our wh

It's not your WH.

He's not your president so you got no part of it.

You are on the sidelines.

Suck on it.
Remember sun nobody knew how complicated health care was ,,,lol not even you

Uh proof of an actual crime as shocking as this might be to the logic impaired suffering from massive TDS your never ending butthurt over the election is not will not and never will be grounds for impeachment. So
suck-it-up-buttercup.png

Last edited:
How much more is needed before the motherfucker is impeached or

Trump Team’s Links to Russia Crisscross in Washington
A growing list of contacts between the president’s associates and Russia is drawing increasing scrutiny, a furor that Mr. Trump called a “total witch hunt.” let's get that garbage out of our wh and take his alt right supporters with him
WWW.GOOGLE.COM
. You got a pure disrespectful attitude and trash mouth, and by this do you think anyone takes your ilk seriously ?? This nation is tired of the leftist demon's destroying this nation physically, spiritually, and mentally... Our children's future is at stake, and trash talking immoral leftist aren't going to be the ones in charge of their future anymore. Do you realize that your people are over as a political force with your antics displayed ?

but can they see russia from their back porch?
you have a group of traitors in our wh

It's not your WH.

He's not your president so you got no part of it.

You are on the sidelines.

Suck on it.
Remember sun nobody knew how complicated health care was ,,,lol not even you

You are on the sidelines....asswipe.

You lost.

He's not your president.

So, it ain't your WH.

Get off the field and sit with the rest of the bystanders.

"Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?"

head-up-your-ass.jpg
you fn nitwit If I was kissing trumps ass it'd be your head sticking out

head-up-your-ass.jpg
you fn nitwit If I was kissing trumps ass it'd be your head sticking out

"you fn nitwit If I was kissing trumps ass it'd be your head sticking out"

:rolleyes-41:

How much more is needed before the motherfucker is impeached or

Trump Team’s Links to Russia Crisscross in Washington
A growing list of contacts between the president’s associates and Russia is drawing increasing scrutiny, a furor that Mr. Trump called a “total witch hunt.” let's get that garbage out of our wh and take his alt right supporters with him
WWW.GOOGLE.COM
. You got a pure disrespectful attitude and trash mouth, and by this do you think anyone takes your I'll seriously ?? This nation is tired of the leftist demon's destroying this nation physically, spiritually, and mentally... Our children's future is at stake, and trash talking immoral leftist aren't going to be the ones in charge of their future anymore. Do you realize that your people are over as a political force with your antics displayed ?
praise be jesus I repent of all my sins

Forum List

Back