Impeachment Sham.....Leaky Leahy Takes Judge Roberts Place In Fake Trial....Democrats Changing Laws Again

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Dems are playing into the hands of the Chinese. Their horrendous conduct since the election is breeding a total lack of trust in the government and is rendering our government illegitimate:

Leahy doesn't sound very impartial at all.

But I guess the Founding Fathers foresaw that, and that's why the Impeachment Trial is official Fake unless the Chief Justice presides.

IN before the lock.

Not only are there already six thousand threads on this but no "laws" have been "changed" or even INVOLVED.

COTUS says Chief Justice shall preside in the impeachment trial of a sitting POTUS. Rump is not a sitting POTUS. When the impeachee is other than a sitting POTUS traditionally the VP or Senate President Pro Tempore does it. That's established back to Jefferson, Burr and recently Daniel Inouye.

But let's pretend there are "laws" we can't cite, and that they're "changed". Yeah there's a good plan because nobody will look that up because there's no such thing as like an "internet" or "history books".

Life in the Cult of Ignorance Lane....

IN before the lock.

Not only are there already six thousand threads on this but no "laws" have been "changed" or even INVOLVED.

COTUS says Chief Justice shall preside in the impeachment trial of a sitting POTUS. Rump is not a sitting POTUS. When the impeachee is other than a sitting POTUS traditionally the VP or Senate President Pro Tempore does it. That's established back to Jefferson, Burr and recently Daniel Inouye.

But let's pretend there are "laws" we can't cite, and that they're "changed". Yeah there's a good plan because nobody will look that up because there's no such thing as like an "internet" or "history books".

Life in the Cult of Ignorance Lane....

Where is the word "sitting" president in the Constitution? I don't see it. Further, Trump WAS sitting when the Fake Impeachment was voted on.

The Dems are playing into the hands of the Chinese. Their horrendous conduct since the election is breeding a total lack of trust in the government and is rendering our government illegitimate:

But I guess the Founding Fathers foresaw that, and that's why the Impeachment Trial is official Fake unless the Chief Justice presides.
Democrats ignore the law.....we can just ignore everything they do and fight them every step of the way.

Yes. Fully made up as I stated yesterday. Congress cannot impeach a non President private citizen in order to extract revenge because they could not “get him” while he Was President. So they will fake up an invalid hoax dog and pony show trial “impeachment” and then declare all of his Presidency has been set aside via their bogus act.

The lack of emotional control is stunning for these people. Endless attempts to get back at the guy who exposed all of their folly

Last edited:

Democrats ignore the law.....we can just ignore everything they do and fight them every step of the way.

Once AGAIN ----- WHAT "law"?

Yes. Fully made up as I stated yesterday. Congress cannot impeach a non President private citizen in order to extract revenge that they could not “get him” while he Was President. So they will fake up an invalid hoax dog and pony show trial “impeachment” and then declare all of his Presidency has been set aside via their bogus act.

The lack of emotional control is stunning for these people. Endless attempts to get back at the guy who exposed all of their folly

Number one, "Congress" doesn't impeach a POTUS. The House does that. And (number two) they already did, December 13. Check your calendar.

Yes. Fully made up as I stated yesterday. Congress cannot impeach a non President private citizen in order to extract revenge that they could not “get him” while he Was President. So they will fake up an invalid hoax dog and pony show trial “impeachment” and then declare all of his Presidency has been set aside via their bogus act.

Number one, "Congress" doesn't impeach a POTUS. The House does that. And (number two) they already did, December 13. Check your calendar.
Incorrect. Congress handles the affair, House refers to Senate for impeachment and Senate confirms or denies. No confirmation, no impeachment, charges dropped. House + Senate=Congress.
Take an online civics class

Trump was President when he was impeached.

He is no longer president.

The Constitution says:

"When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside"

So since he is not the president, the Chief justice will not preside.

Incorrect. Congress handles the affair, House refers to Senate for impeachment and Senate confirms or denies. No confirmation, no impeachment, charges dropped. House + Senate=Congress.
Take an online civics class

You should really get your money back from that 'Online Civics class'...

Was it a Trump University class?

Forum List

Back