Democrats Caught Using Fake ‘Evidence’ At Impeachment Trial

It would be perjury if this were a criminal or even civil trial. It is a political process. A real trial would not have a judge that was also a juror. And, a juror that had already expressed his vote.

EXCELLENT point. I was looking for a thread on this topic.

If a 'juror' is also a 'judge' shouldn't the judge recuse himself from voting as a juror?
Not if they’re democrats. Rules, laws, morals and ethics only exist for opportunity.

4xz9dz.jpg

Made up phone calls and photoshopped tweets

Democrats Caught Using Fake ‘Evidence’ At Impeachment Trial – Summit News
11 Feb 2021 ~~ By Steve Watson

Democrats were caught Wednesday using fake evidence during their impeachment clown show, and were forced to withdraw it, proving that they don’t care about the truth, and only about trying to punish President Trump.
Impeachment managers led by Rep. Raskin charged that following the Capitol storming on January 6, Trump called Senator Mike Lee by accident when he really meant to speak to Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville.
Impeachment manager David Cicilline said “He dialed Senator Lee by accident, and Senator Lee describes it that he had just ended a prayer in the Senate chamber.”
Cicilline then charged that Trump asked Tuberville to “make further objections” to Biden’s election vote count, while Senator Lee “stood by.”
It soon emerged that then entire claim was bullshit, when Senator Lee confirmed it never happened.
“Statements attributed to me moments ago by the impeachment managers, statements relating to the contents of the conversations between phone calls involving Trump and Senator Tuberville, were not made by me, were not accurate,” Senator Lee said.

Democrats were caught Wednesday using fake evidence during their impeachment clown show, and were forced to withdraw it, proving that they don’t care about the truth, and only about trying to punish President Trump.
Impeachment managers led by Rep. Raskin charged that following the Capitol storming on January 6, Trump called Senator Mike Lee by accident when he really meant to speak to Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville.
Impeachment manager David Cicilline said “He dialed Senator Lee by accident, and Senator Lee describes it that he had just ended a prayer in the Senate chamber.”
Cicilline then charged that Trump asked Tuberville to “make further objections” to Biden’s election vote count, while Senator Lee “stood by.”
It soon emerged that then entire claim was bullshit, when Senator Lee confirmed it never happened.
“Statements attributed to me moments ago by the impeachment managers, statements relating to the contents of the conversations between phone calls involving Trump and Senator Tuberville, were not made by me, were not accurate,” Senator Lee said.

As Lee shouted at him, Raskin admitted that the claim was fake and agreed to withdraw it.

Comment:
Hmmm...., Falsifying evidence.... I think they word they are searcing for is PERJURY.
The Senate has the final say. Given that the clear evidence that the House managers are blatant liars and perjuers the Senate should reject the charge and acquit Donald Trump.
if Pogressive Marxist/DSA Democrats can steal an election, they can also present fabricated “evidence” in an already-illegitimate “trial”. Anything goes, the end justifies the means. Democrat philosophy at its worst.
The Impeachment trial is a fraud to begin with.
The mere fact that the Chief Justice of the Suprem Court Roberts has refused to preside over this sham trial is evidence enough.
Then there's the blatant factual of falsifying beginning with the appointmrnt of Leahy to preside over kangaroo Court.
Additionally the prosecution manager Rep Jamie Raskin began his prosecution by using false, perjurious and manufactured evidence., selectively diting Trump's January 6th speech.

Every DemoKKKrat involved in this sham trial needs to be removed and arrested.

They have big sign pinned on front back that sez "Just shoot me."
lol

Made up phone calls and photoshopped tweets

Democrats Caught Using Fake ‘Evidence’ At Impeachment Trial – Summit News
11 Feb 2021 ~~ By Steve Watson

As Lee shouted at him, Raskin admitted that the claim was fake and agreed to withdraw it.

Comment:
Hmmm...., Falsifying evidence.... I think they word they are searcing for is PERJURY.
The Senate has the final say. Given that the clear evidence that the House managers are blatant liars and perjuers the Senate should reject the charge and acquit Donald Trump.
if Pogressive Marxist/DSA Democrats can steal an election, they can also present fabricated “evidence” in an already-illegitimate “trial”. Anything goes, the end justifies the means. Democrat philosophy at its worst.
The Impeachment trial is a fraud to begin with.
The mere fact that the Chief Justice of the Suprem Court Roberts has refused to preside over this sham trial is evidence enough.
Then there's the blatant factual of falsifying beginning with the appointmrnt of Leahy to preside over kangaroo Court.
Additionally the prosecution manager Rep Jamie Raskin began his prosecution by using false, perjurious and manufactured evidence., selectively diting Trump's January 6th speech.
If a prosecutor in any other case were to present evidence in court as legitimate that he knew was bogus or made-up, not only would the evidence be tossed but it would be grounds for a mistrial. The prosecutor would then be subject to severe discipline. I refer you to former snd disbarred attorney and prosecutor Michael Byron Nifong ( Mike Nifong - Wikipedia )
But again, because it's a Democrat in Congress, they get to go, "aw dangit, you caught us, okay we'll pull that one." Sorta like how if you're caught cheating on a college exam, nobody asks how you would have done without cheating, you're disqualified; if you're caught doping in the Olympics, the judges don't decide how many seconds to add to your time, you're just ejected from the competition; but if you're caught committing massive widespread voter fraud, we just shrug and say "meh, we can't say whether it had any effect on the outcome," because Democrats.
What this entire faux impeachment episode reveals is that the PM/DSA Democrats recognize that Trump is the legitimate President. Impeachment is for removing a government official from office, yet, according to Democrats, Joey Xi Biden is the President.
Since the election fraud was so blatant and overt, the Demamocrats may be concerned that at some later date, after serious judicial review, the election might be overturned, so they want to impeach Trump before that happens to make it impossible for him to return to the White House.

Great...when can we expect some arrests?

Forum List

Back