"Impeaching Biden not a GOP priority", says McCarthy...that's why we need a different speaker like Gaetz or Jordan, my friends

Where did those extra 20,000,000 votes come from?
Total votes were trending about 64m then in 2020 it jumps to 81m.
BULLSHIT!!

View attachment 629104

Record high turn out in 2020 election was well predicted by all pre-election polling. People were REALLY excited to vote for, and especially against, Trump.

You are just emberassing your own intelligence by claiming that it somehow wasn't possible and could be only explained by vast fraud.

Last edited:
The OP is right, we need different leadership at the top if the guys there now won't do their job.

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against President Joe Biden---

---Rep. Madison Cawthorn called for Fauci's imprisonment and Biden's impeachment during a Trump rally---

Selling political influence to foreign nations seems to fall short of treason though not by much.

Still, not quite enough to warrant execution for treason.

Yet.

Thieves grow bolder as time passes and their crimes are ignored.

"Yet" is a scary word. Run. lefties, Get under Momma's couch quick. It's "safe" there!

So. Nothing. Because none of what you listed will actually do anything for the average American. These are campaign talking points.
LOL. How you gonna end runaway inflation? Because on the day that the just and righteous Republicans sweep into power, inflation
will magically disappear?..because they can do it better? :auiqs.jpg:

Conservatism. A bankrupt and failed ideology.
Nothing new.
Conservatives are apparently the only people who know how to run an economy.

The numbers don't lie. Gas was 3.50 under Trump, now it's 7 dollars. Those little 50 cent bread rolls that keep the homeless people alive, are $1.50 now.

The reason to do it is to put a big black stain on the Dim reputation. He will remain in office as an impeached president. Do you imagine the Dims are not going to use Trump's impeachment as a campaign issue?
The Dimwits can use whatever they want as a campaign issue, no one's going to believe them.

Everyone knows by now, that lefties lie. It's what they do.

Record high turn out in 2020 election was well predicted by all pre-election polling. People were REALLY excited to vote for, and especially against, Trump.
You are just embarrassing your own intelligence by claiming that it somehow wasn't possible and could be only explained by vast fraud.
You think old Joe Biden got more democrats to the polls than Obama or Hillary?
You are trying to justify 33% more democrat votes in 2020 than in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, or 2000. I call bullshit, and I call VOTER FRAUD. My intelligence and my math skills know voter fraud when I see it. Tell me you're one of those "math is racist" democrats.

All the heavy lifting to elect people to save our country and then we have these fools.-What’s the point?

trolls-have-serious-S.jpg

You think old Joe Biden got more democrats to the polls than Obama or Hillary?
You are trying to justify 33% more democrat votes in 2020 than in 2016, 2012, 2008, 2004, or 2000. I call bullshit, and I call VOTER FRAUD. My intelligence and my math skills know voter fraud when I see it. Tell me you're one of those "math is racist" democrats.
Joe Biden didn't get more votes TRUMP GOT MORE VOTES, for and against. Joe was just a passable vanilla alternative to highly polarizing Trump.

I gave you record high turn out forecasts published well BEFORE ELECTION. Do you have any sane explanation how that is possible? Or are you just going to ignore inconvinient facts?

How is it "hopeless?" It will be a certainty when Republicans take over Congress.
Like the way it was certainty when they took over Congress during Obama's term?

You seriouly think this guy is readying for impeachment?

You need to think much much much harder idiot.

Forum List

Back