Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Hey Political Chic can not believe I am such an an outsider on tis topic,... guess I read to much about WW1 and WW2 chemical war fare is a war crime and it has to be delt with. to much pain in that stuff. it is a nasty death.

It is. But who said it has to be dealt by US? Let it be Europe this time.

We will comment.

If the President goes to war without getting an OK from Congress...."I will make it my business to impeach him!!!"

Joe Biden

1. "Chuck Todd: Obama Avoiding Congress Because ‘Isolationists’ May Block Attack on Syria"
NBC News’ Chief White House Correspondent Chuck Todd told the hosts of MSNBC’s The Cycle warned that President Barack Obama may believe that seeking congressional authorization to attack Syria in the coming days would be counterproductive. "
Chuck Todd: Obama Avoiding Congress Because ?Isolationists? May Block Attack on Syria | Mediaite

Meanwhile, on the other side of the moon.....
"About.....face!"

2. "November 29, 2007 5:03 PM
PORTSMOUTH — Presidential hopeful Delaware Sen. Joe Biden stated unequivocally that he will move to impeach President Bush if he bombs Iran without first gaining congressional approval.

Biden spoke in front of a crowd of approximately 100 at a candidate forum held Thursday at Seacoast Media Group. The forum focused on the Iraq war and foreign policy. When an audience member expressed fear of a war with Iran, Biden said he does not typically engage in threats, but had no qualms about issuing a direct warning to the Oval Office.

Related content

Video:

"The president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran, and if he does, as Foreign Relations Committee chairman, I will move to impeach," said Biden, whose words were followed by a raucous applause from the local audience.

Biden said he is in the process of meeting with constitutional law experts to prepare a legal memorandum saying as much and intends to send it to the president."
Biden: Impeachment if Bush bombs Iran | SeacoastOnline.com

In a related story.....

3. "Another indication of the subservience of the communists to a foreign government can be seen during WWII. At the behest of the Commintern, as the archives reveals, the American Peace Mobilization committee was formed in April of ’41. It’s function was to support the Soviet line, bring progressives aboard, protest against the lend-lease program to aid Britain…they paraded in front of the White House, chanting “FDR is a fascist, …he’s starting a war!’ They managed to dupe the easiest group to dupe: progressive pastors. The NYTimes article at the time said “Clergyman Group Opposes War Aid!’

a. In mid-protest, on June 22, 1941, they became pro-war! The Germans had broken their agreement with the Soviets, and invaded Russia! Suddenly the group was for lend-lease, and FDR wasn’t a fascist…and they changed their name to American People’s Mobilization."
Dr. Paul Kengor, Hoover Institution, Stanford “DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century"

Can you PC for true?

If he goes after Assad I'm going to lose it big time. This Cameron and Obama shit has to end.

I think I can rally a lot of Brits as well. More on the Commonwealth. I don't get this. I don't get this at all.

Cameron and Obama are crazy.

I haven't done this shit in a long time. I frankly don't want to do this now but this is crazy.

Your president is insane and demanding another world leader step aside or you are going to attack them.

Stop this shit. Your President is insane.

And he wants to back AQ. Guys guys guys your President is backing AQ and the MB.

What part of this sucks?

Obama should have been impeached a long time ago. As for Syria, what exactly has Assad and Syria done to the U.S. to warrant us attacking them? What about all the Christians being killed in Egypt? Obama screwed up Egypt, and now he wants to screw up Syria as well.

Syria actually does have WMD's. How ironic is that?

Are these the same WMDs that Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Democrats and the Democrat-media complex claimed were in Iraq while Clinton was president, but claimed WMDs were a lie by the Bush administration? Hmmm...so now we are back to WMDs again with a Democrat president. So, if a Republican becomes president in 2016, will WMDs go back to being a lie again? Somehow I believe so.

Last edited:
No.

I don't think we can impeach Fearless Leader over what he's done in connection with Syria so far.

He is within his rights and within his powers, entrusted to him by the Constitution, as granted by The People.

Mind you, I think he's wrong for pursuing this, and wish he would not, but, he isn't violating the Constitution at-present nor doing anything different than what several other POTUS have done over time, in engaging in warfare under the aegis of his powers as CINC.

There a probably a half-dozen other things that could be used to drum-up Impeachment Charges, but I'm not sure that this Syria business is it.

I f he goes to war without Congress approval - he should be impeached.

Not that I think this scenario will happen.

whens the last time Congress declared war? I eagerly await your response.

do you understand the difference between approval and declaration?

approval? From the T-Party hostage-held, gerrymandered, House :eusa_eh: Surely you jest? :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back