CDZ Immune Response May Explain Rare Clots After AstraZeneca Vaccine | Medscape

#59: PEG links to anti-freeze. So any connections between COVID-19 and hepatitis B virus are noted. We have already covered this cold-shock connection on another thread. Integration of retroviral elements into the coronaviruas genome in nature is documented, in particular, env sequences. We have already linked COVID-19 mutations to Alzheimer’s, thus by default, dementia, on another thread. The cardio link of special interest is coagulation factor XII, which links cardiopulmonary phenomenon to factor XII in both COVID-19 and hantavirus.

#59: PEG links to anti-freeze. So any connections between COVID-19 and hepatitis B virus are noted. We have already covered this cold-shock connection on another thread. Integration of retroviral elements into the coronaviruas genome in nature is documented, in particular, env sequences. We have already linked COVID-19 mutations to Alzheimer’s, thus by default, dementia, on another thread. The cardio link of special interest is coagulation factor XII, which links cardiopulmonary phenomenon to factor XII in both COVID-19 and hantavirus.

PEG is used in makeup and fragrances in small amounts. I have not verified that it is antifreeze related. I read there is a distinct difference.

anyway, I was close on the sexually active theory.

Dr Judy MIKOVITS has narrowed in on why they are clotting. she attributes it to the HPV vaccines--two of them. one is gardasil. these vaccines have caused a great deal of injury on their own. and yes, boys were taking it too.

on the heparin issue, those affected by the vaccine -induced- clotting should not receive heparin, yet some did get treated with it, making things worse.

now that frank speech has opened up, we will be getting more info coming our way.

#62: Just because you read somewhere that PEG is unrelated to anti-freeze does not make it so. Ethylene glycol is anti-freeze, and we especially note the link to the Blumberg Foundation when investigating this further, information already posted on another thread. Jewish and member of NASA’s Astrobiology lab, Baruch Blumberg discovered the Australian antigen of hepatitis B virus, and used antibiotic compounds produced at first frost by the mulberry tree, to inactivate the virus. (USMB search ‘Blumberg’)

A royal princess is now one of the vaccine clot victims:
Princess Michael was infected with COVID-19 in November.

Why in the world is she taking the vaccine if she was already infected and got over it?

Edit: Before some people who have no idea respond... This is just the first link that I thought people would actually thing is "truthful"

The “50 people” report in post #66 does not mention just what strains have medical experts on high alert, apparently because the report is not complete. So, what strains are of concern that we don’t know about?

Forum List

Back