Immortality: Uploading Human Mind to Computers?

LOL, you say that I do not know, but forget to actually mention anything that I do not know that you do and oddly enough you can't even search the internet better than I can.....................while sleeping

I understand your problem however which is that you believe that AI already exist and that it has for a long time because for one software designers tell you that AI is here now to strip you of your cash, and that it is easy for the simple minded to not truly comprehend that all computers do is run pre-executed programs written in binary. At some point it will be advantageous to combine binary and molecular quad code allowing one to direct a silicon system by neural thought processes. So the neural network that I am referencing is the advanced one between my ears where you store wontons.

PS. Please do not eat the bats, or the monkeys and stop cooking living dogs.
So that is that all you have left: armchair blather, callow insults, a total ignorance of what AI is, and how successful it has been. Pardon me but your id is showing.

Your insults are becoming a bit stale. You have even lost your ability for creative insults. C'mon ramp it up it will be good to get it off your chest so you don't come down with stress related diseases.

You are dumbfounded and ignored my previous question. Here it is again.
Since you think communication by entanglement is instant, outline a method for using entanglement to instantly send a simple message across the galaxy where particle spin up means "yes" and particle spin down means "no". Suppose you want to send the message "yes". What would the apparatus at each end look like?
Actually I do not think that entanglement is instant as this rewrites pretty much all of physics, which is possible as more is still unknown than is known. However this is what the researchers in the field are all reporting and I have no reason to doubt them since many are claiming that the observation does not make sense.

You on the other hand are still wrongly claiming that entanglement can never be used for communications something that the US. Navy disagrees with you on.

So woowoo you have as much chance at disproving the viability of QE comm as an ice cube does being cold at ground zero of a nuclear blast

39.9042° N, 116.4074° E

Give or take a few feet, not that it really matters

Last edited:
The ambitious mission of replicating the human brain onto a computer and achieving immortality.

This is of The Anti-Christ, it is AGAINST NATURE to be even thinking about doing something like this. No human brain upload to computer, no AI, no chipping of humans. I can see why Athiests would go for this, but Christians are not going to go for this.

The ambitious mission of replicating the human brain onto a computer and achieving immortality.

This is of The Anti-Christ, it is AGAINST NATURE to be even thinking about doing something like this. No human brain upload to computer, no AI, no chipping of humans. I can see why Athiests would go for this, but Christians are not going to go for this.
Humans have already been chipped and Christ never objected

Not a lot of humans have been chipped. And the issue would be that it may start so nice, but at some point you would not be able to do a damn thing without it. Does a culture always stay benevolent? Or does it get malevolent once in a while? Look how easy we have controlled currently.

Not a lot of humans have been chipped. And the issue would be that it may start so nice, but at some point you would not be able to do a damn thing without it. Does a culture always stay benevolent? Or does it get malevolent once in a while? Look how easy we have controlled currently.
The people who are benefiting from being chipped are paralyzed in some way, others want to be chipped so they can do something different. I see this as an interesting way which is that the chips are just the human way of understanding the human and trying to make the human better. This is merely a step on the way to decoding and actually understanding how DNA works. At some point it should be feasible to write DNA the way an operating system is written only DNA builds then operates the organism. 100 years, 1000, years 10000 years or a million years we will leave the Earth for another place and leave a new fingerprint there. Science is exciting not scary as long as the endgame is in sight

The people who are benefiting from being chipped are paralyzed in some way, others want to be chipped so they can do something different. I see this as an interesting way which is that the chips are just the human way of understanding the human and trying to make the human better. This is merely a step on the way to decoding and actually understanding how DNA works. At some point it should be feasible to write DNA the way an operating system is written only DNA builds then operates the organism. 100 years, 1000, years 10000 years or a million years we will leave the Earth for another place and leave a new fingerprint there. Science is exciting not scary as long as the endgame is in sight
Science is fine and good as long as its affect is benign to individuals and beneficial for all. And there are people who crave power that can take that first sentence and bend it in any way they wish.

Science is fine and good as long as its affect is benign to individuals and beneficial for all. And there are people who crave power that can take that first sentence and bend it in any way they wish.
The first Mexican hunter gatherer who decided to plant the largest teosinte seed instead of eating it was the first genetic scientist some 10,000 years ago. Science is actually connected to our humanity, it is the gift that God passed to us so we can find better place. This is what we are

In the future cemeteries will be places filled with hills of computers and not a single electric outlet in miles around.

That is how far "immortality" will reach.
LOL That will happen to Windows 299 users when their system is upgraded to Windows 300.

So when we are robots, we’ll have to go around plugging ourselves in?

The upgrades should prove interesting.

And when the power goes off?
Actually evolution of robots would happen at a rapid pace. There would be new models that replace old models. There would be two races of robots: Appleoids, and Windowoids. There may even be wars between the two for world dominance. Viruses will be a threat to both species.

Pretty much what carbon-based life is now.
Those 2 will continue to lose ground until they no longer exist.
"knowledge will increase". I need a fire. Bic or a stick ?

In the future cemeteries will be places filled with hills of computers and not a single electric outlet in miles around.

That is how far "immortality" will reach.
LOL That will happen to Windows 299 users when their system is upgraded to Windows 300.

So when we are robots, we’ll have to go around plugging ourselves in?

The upgrades should prove interesting.

And when the power goes off?
Actually evolution of robots would happen at a rapid pace. There would be new models that replace old models. There would be two races of robots: Appleoids, and Windowoids. There may even be wars between the two for world dominance. Viruses will be a threat to both species.

Pretty much what carbon-based life is now.
The terminator fan speaks

Actually I do not think that entanglement is instant as this rewrites pretty much all of physics, which is possible as more is still unknown than is known. However this is what the researchers in the field are all reporting and I have no reason to doubt them since many are claiming that the observation does not make sense.

You on the other hand are still wrongly claiming that entanglement can never be used for communications something that the US. Navy disagrees with you on.

So woowoo you have as much chance at disproving the viability of QE comm as an ice cube does being cold at ground zero of a nuclear blast
You "do not think that entanglement is instant"? If you mean the two states are not resolved simultaneously (instantly) then you do not agree with the deepest levels of quantum mechanics. But there are many posters here that feel the same. One poster even said that quantum mechanics is "fairy dust".

NO, I have never claimed that entanglement can never be used for communication. I have claimed that communication using entanglement cannot be faster that light speed, but it is still used to advantage. You still don't seem to be able to discriminate what entanglement's role is in communication.

Your second paragraph is still wrong. I have told you many times that entanglement is used in communication but but not at lightspeed. It is for secure communication, not faster than light communication. Your two referenced links illustrate my point.

From your first link:
Carefully read the caption for Fig. 3. Bob can only verify the encrypted key is secure if Alice sends sends the result of her entangled photon to Bob "in the form of classical bits via fiber-optic cables..." So even the entangled encryption key resolution is at light speed. That is well known.

From your second link:
"Messages are encoded in the form of classical bits, and the cryptographic keys needed to decode them are sent as quantum bits, or qubits. These qubits are typically photons that can travel easily across fiber-optic networks or through the atmosphere."
Again the qubits for communication with cryptographic keys are at light speed.

Other quantum applications in the article do not involve communication.

Your last sentence is a really sub-par insult. Ice in a nuclear blast? C'mon is that the best you can do?

Terminator was sure a dystopia.
Asimov's 3 rules of robotics are supposed to prevent that sort of thing, but Asimov didn't know how easily systems can be hacked.

You "do not think that entanglement is instant"? If you mean the two states are not resolved simultaneously (instantly) then you do not agree with the deepest levels of quantum mechanics. But there are many posters here that feel the same. One poster even said that quantum mechanics is "fairy dust".

NO, I have never claimed that entanglement can never be used for communication. I have claimed that communication using entanglement cannot be faster that light speed, but it is still used to advantage. You still don't seem to be able to discriminate what entanglement's role is in communication.

Your second paragraph is still wrong. I have told you many times that entanglement is used in communication but but not at lightspeed. It is for secure communication, not faster than light communication. Your two referenced links illustrate my point.

From your first link:
Carefully read the caption for Fig. 3. Bob can only verify the encrypted key is secure if Alice sends sends the result of her entangled photon to Bob "in the form of classical bits via fiber-optic cables..." So even the entangled encryption key resolution is at light speed. That is well known.

From your second link:
"Messages are encoded in the form of classical bits, and the cryptographic keys needed to decode them are sent as quantum bits, or qubits. These qubits are typically photons that can travel easily across fiber-optic networks or through the atmosphere."

Your last sentence is a really sub-par insult. Ice in a nuclear blast? C'mon is that the best you can do?
Look I just finished a 30 mile bicycle ride dropping my average speed by 10 seconds per mile.

You sat on your ass farting bat brains.

Glad you read the links that I provided as I didn't

The discernible difference between you and I is that you clearly feel you have something to prove, and I do not.

CIAO

Last edited:
Asimov's 3 rules of robotics are supposed to prevent that sort of thing, but Asimov didn't know how easily systems can be hacked.
You ever eaten raw live monkey brains?

To be cultural you know

Last edited:

From your first link:

From your second link:

As for entanglement being instant which is faster than light speed I can neither agree or disagree because I have not done any experiments as of yet. However back in the day when I invented the first external multiple quick swap hard drive rack with an erector set frame I was formally recognized as the fastest gun in the East. True story, I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you and frankly I would miss the comic relief that you provide

.... back in the day when I invented the first external multiple quick swap hard drive rack with an erector set frame I was formally recognized as the fastest gun in the East. True story, I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you and frankly I would miss the comic relief that you provide
Look I just finished a 30 mile bicycle ride dropping my average speed by 10 seconds per mile.

The discernible difference between you and I is that you clearly feel you have something to prove, and I do not.
A hard drive? Meh.
A bike ride? Meh.

You ever eaten raw live monkey brains?

To be cultural you know

Meh. That is a pretty stale insult. Overused.
My heritage is western Europe, with the last 4 generations in the US. Do you have any good western Europe put-downs?

.... back in the day when I invented the first external multiple quick swap hard drive rack with an erector set frame I was formally recognized as the fastest gun in the East. True story, I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you and frankly I would miss the comic relief that you provide

A hard drive? Meh.
A bike ride? Meh.

Yawn..................................

What do bat brains smell like anyway?

Forum List

Back