Immigration Bill A Secret No More

No. That’s not true at all. And even if it did (it doesn’t) there’s still no need for that bill.
“Even if it did”

You just exposed yourself.

You have no interest in ending thd border problem

Wrong Peewee. I want this bill passed because it would go a long way towards fixing this
why would you want this to pass if as you say it doesnt solve the problem but just goes a long way towards solving it??

wouldnt it be better to pass a bill that actually solves the problem??

“Even if it did”

You just exposed yourself.

You have no interest in ending thd border problem
Another Letch lie.

First I denied you false claim.

Then, and only then, did I say “if” it were even true (which it isn’t ) there is still no need for this bill.

Also, I noticed you that you omitted that instantaneous interjection when you deliberately misquoted me.

So to reiterate for your fully dishonest smooth brain, you claim about what the bill does is false. You lied. And it isn’t needed anyway because we already have laws to deport illegal immigrants.

Why do you always rely on flat out dishonesty?

what does "ENDING THE BORDER PROBLEM" look like to you??
Limiting the number of asylum seekers and processing those that have legitimate cases quickly.

This bill drastically cuts the numbers of immigrants allowed in to a trickle.

You should be all over it but Trump tells you no and you don’t question him

why would you want this to pass if as you say it doesnt solve the problem but just goes a long way towards solving it??

wouldnt it be better to pass a bill that actually solves the problem??
So you want nothing but perfection?

You’re an idiot

Solving the problem IS “reducing it”

Limiting the number of asylum seekers and processing those that have legitimate cases quickly.

This bill drastically cuts the numbers of immigrants allowed in to a trickle.

You should be all over it but Trump tells you no and you don’t question him
we dont need a new bill to do that,, biden can do it today by executive action using existing laws,,

why do you think he refuses to do it??

So you want nothing but perfection?

You’re an idiot

Solving the problem IS “reducing it”
are you saying the current laws on the books are perfect??

cause thats what the laws say,,
they have to come on legally and they arent,,

they have to come on legally and they arent,,
Actually the law allows for claims of asylum... some would say that is being abused and the current bill has some provisions to help address that .... along with several other things that Republicans have been asking for.

Actually the law allows for claims of asylum... some would say that is being abused and the current bill has some provisions to help address that .... along with several other things that Republicans have been asking for.
by legal means,,

that doesnt include paying drug cartels to sneak you in the back door where its against the law to enter,,

they have to come on legally and they
Youarent,,
What?

I’m AGAIN saying that this law would go a long way toward solving this problems

You do want this problem solved. Right?

by legal means,,

that doesnt include paying drug cartels to sneak you in the back door where its against the law to enter,,
Title 8 as is written does not require that asylum seekers only present themselves at legal points of entry.

That’s the law NOW

What?

I’m AGAIN saying that this law would go a long way toward solving this problems

You do want this problem solved. Right?
so if that doesnt fix it why pass it when as you say my idea is pefect and based on current law??

we dont need a new bill to do that,, biden can do it today by executive action using existing laws,,

why do you think he refuses to do it??
You just spent a couple years bitching about EOs and demanding Congress DO something.

Well they have done almost exactly what you want

Take yes for an answer

Title 8 as is written does not require that asylum seekers only present themselves at legal points of entry.

That’s the law NOW
but another law says you cant cross at any place other than legal entry points,,,

why do you think these "ASYLUM SEEKERS" would pay drug cartels and risk death going through 100s of miles of desert instead of just taking a paved road up to the legal points for free??

but another law says you cant cross at any place other than legal entry points,,,

why do you think these "ASYLUM SEEKERS" would pay drug cartels and risk death going through 100s of miles of desert instead of just taking a paved road up to the legal points for free??
I frankly don’t care and yes… I think they are wrong to do that.

The LAW as written gives them the right to claim asylum.

This law CHANGES that you imbecile

Forum List

Back