Immigrating America Into A Colony Of Mexico

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Immigrating America Into A Colony Of Mexico

By Frosty Wooldridge

America faces a greater and more dangerous threat from within than from without. While our armed forces secure Afghanistan and Iraq, our own borders stand unguarded 24 hours a day. Al-Qaeda insurgents plan their next attacks somewhere inside our country. They advocate a violent overthrow of America.

We've got an even more ominous enemy within our borders that promotes 'Reconquista of Aztlan' or the reconquest of California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas into the country of Mexico. With 13 million Mexicans now living in America, their goal of colonizing our country back into Mexico moves forward. A more sobering reality stems from the evidence that it's Mexican-American citizens in the forefront of this disintegration of our country.

What is the evidence? Because of massive immigration from south of the border, more Mexican flags brazenly fly in Los Angeles and surrounding cities than Old Glory. More Spanish speaking radio stations broadcast than English speaking. More people speak foreign languages than English in the City of Angels. More school kids can't speak our national language in California. It's so bad in the Golden Bear State, last year 800,000 Americans fled abrasive conditions growing like a cancer in southern California. Worse, the '18th Street Gang' in Los Angeles features 20,000 members with 60 percent of them being illegal aliens. They coordinate drug traffic, robberies and extortion. Finally, the corruption is so great, 'Special Order 40', augmented by the Los Angeles Police Department, makes it impossible to arrest, detain or deport illegal aliens. Little wonder more than three million operate in California.

But as their numbers grow and their allegiance remains with Mexico, this country is at risk of an internal coup. But the worst danger comes from our own citizens of Mexican heritage. They want our southwestern United States back. Will they take it by violence? Use an army? No! They are colonizing us by sheer numbers. They are the fastest growing ethnic group in America, but they have no allegiance to our country.

They are organized, too. The following are two speeches from a dozen others: Augustin Cebada, Information Minister of Brown Berets, militant para-military soldiers of Aztlan shouting at U.S. citizens at an Independence Day rally in Los Angeles:

"Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets, we're here today to show LA, show the minority people here, the Anglo-Saxons, that we are here, the majority. We do the work in this city, we take care of the spoiled brat children, we clean their offices, we pick the food, we do the manufacturing in the factories of LA, we are the majority here. We're here in Westwood, this is the fourth time we've been here in the last two months, to show white Anglo-Saxon Protestant LA, the few of you who remain, that we are the majority, and we claim this land as ours, it's always been ours, and we're still here, and none of the talk about deporting. If anyone's going to be deported it's going to be you! Go back to Simi Valley, you skunks! Go back to Boston! To back to the Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You're old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you, leave like beaten rats. You old white people, it is your duty to die. Right now we're already controlling those elections by violence or nonviolence. Through love of having children we're going to take over." Other demonstrators: "Raza fuerza (brown race power), this is Aztlan, this is Mexico. They're the pilgrims on our land. Go back to the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria."

If you don't think he's serious about taking over our border states, try this guy on for size: Jose Angel Gutierrez, Professor, University of Texas at Arlington, founder La Raza Party at UC Riverside:

"The border remains a military zone. We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation. And they want us to discuss civil rights. Civil rights. What law made by white men to oppress all of us of color, female and male. This is our homeland. We are not immigrants that came from another country to another country. We are migrants, free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here. We are millions. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."

For a sleepy American public and a politically correct Congress, the colonization of America by a foreign country proceeds quietly, pervasively, methodically and perversely. Forty-six Mexican consulates operate and dictate in major cities across our country. Mexico's President Fox visits and makes demands. They're pouring over our borders like water over a broken dam.

Our resources are being drained at $56 billion annually. Immigrants send $15 billion back to Mexico. They send $25 billion back to South America and $16 billion back to Asia. Our annual trade deficit exceeds $400 billion. Over $100 billion in cash flows out of our borders for drugs. We pay billions for illegals in our medical systems, schools and ESL classes. According to Professor Borgas of Harvard, American workers lose $133 billion in wages to illegal aliens taking over American jobs.

"Immigrant advocacy groups no longer promote legal immigration, citizenship, learning English or any other assimilation into this country. Hispanic-rights groups talk of reoccupation and repatriation of the southwestern United States," wrote Linda Bentley in 'Paving the Way to Aztlan: With Propaganda, Politics, Racism.'

Do you want America to be split up? Do you want Texas to become a state of Mexico? Do you want America to become as corrupt as Mexico? Do you want the filth, squalor and diseases of Mexico to become a part of America's reality? Do you want to give up California to Aztlan? Do you want America to become a part of the Third World?

Keep doing nothing about this immigration invasion and you'll get your wish.

http://www.rense.com/general54/colony.htm

And this SHOULD just scare the livin' HELL out of ya....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEwRE_7yEFo&mode=related&search=[/ame]

Yes, but whites are too saddled with "white guilt" to do anything but let it happen. A few try fighting it on "patriotic" grounds and want to say "but I'm not a racist." The problem with that is, the Mexicans aren't against you on nationality grounds, they're against you BECAUSE YOU ARE WHITE. So that's the logical way to fight back. But again, who wants to join the KKK? Not even me.

I think our best bet is to try responsible advocacy for white interests.

I agree with WJ for "most" whites won't do anything. Just this morning I was driving to SB with my wife and we saw the migrant workers in the fields in SM. To fill you in, my wife is Canadian. We have had to go through the hoopla to make sure she is here legally and soundly, providing many thousands of dollars to INS to make it go "smooth."

Now, she does not dislike the mexicans, but when she hears about how california is trying to enact a bill that gives ILLegals free education, she goes off. Who can blame her? All her education loans have to be paid back, but if she picks lettuce or something down here, apparently the legislature of communist CA wants to give you a free college education. Illegal? Ahh, who cares I am democrat.

I am white and do make "noise" in my community. Is WJ right though overall? Because, overall, most "whites" in CA and elsewhere will do nothing. My wife: she hates that.

Why?

Her mom: East Indian, her dad: Scottish, I shite thee not!

Some think she is mexican, most don't given the prominent european features, but she can't stand, gasp, she is not "fully" "white" the mexicans getting a freeload off of her and me. She busted her ass to do it right.

If they leave? Leave, guess what, plenty of people to fill the jobs. Just turn off the welfare TV and alla kazzam.....

IMHO

I think the best thing that could happen for California is for the "big one" to hit and it just fall off into the ocean.

One of my biggest beefs is about people who emigrate to this country to reap the benefits of our great country and to live the good life but then refuse to learn the English language and/or adjust to our ways. Here's a perfect example of that. A few days ago, I was doing some shopping at one of my local stores. While talking to one of the clerks I knew, a lady approached her and started speaking in Spanish. While the lady was speaking away a mile a minute I could see that the clerk didn't have the foggiest clue about what she was saying. My high school and college Spanish is very rusty but I pointed to the clerk and said to the lady "No habla Español" (She doesn't speak Spanish). The lady got a very annoyed look on her face and said "Por que no?" (why not?). It very quickly dawned on me that this lady expected this store, and I'm sure every other business establishment in town, to provide Spanish speaking employees to accomodate her needs whenever she shopped there. Her arrogant attitude ticked me off and I asked the lady "Habla Inglés?" (Do you speak English?). The lady said with a sneer in her voice "No deseo hablar o aprender Inglés" (I don't want to speak or learn English). I then used her own words against her and said "Por que no? Ésta es América" (Why not? This is America.). She then gave me a look that would melt chrome steel and stomped out of the store!

My question is this. Is it wrong to demand and expect immigrants to this country to learn at least some rudimentary English? Many immigration rights lawyers and activists claim that it's racist and discriminatory to ask this of immigrants. How do my fellow posters feel about this issue?

One of my biggest beefs is about people who emigrate to this country to reap the benefits of our great country and to live the good life but then refuse to learn the English language and/or adjust to our ways. Here's a perfect example of that. A few days ago, I was doing some shopping at one of my local stores. While talking to one of the clerks I knew, a lady approached her and started speaking in Spanish. While the lady was speaking away a mile a minute I could see that the clerk didn't have the foggiest clue about what she was saying. My high school and college Spanish is very rusty but I pointed to the clerk and said to the lady "No habla Español" (She doesn't speak Spanish). The lady got a very annoyed look on her face and said "Por que no?" (why not?). It very quickly dawned on me that this lady expected this store, and I'm sure every other business establishment in town, to provide Spanish speaking employees to accomodate her needs whenever she shopped there. Her arrogant attitude ticked me off and I asked the lady "Habla Inglés?" (Do you speak English?). The lady said with a sneer in her voice "No deseo hablar o aprender Inglés" (I don't want to speak or learn English). I then used her own words against her and said "Por que no? Ésta es América" (Why not? This is America.). She then gave me a look that would melt chrome steel and stomped out of the store!

My question is this. Is it wrong to demand and expect immigrants to this country to learn at least some rudimentary English? Many immigration rights lawyers and activists claim that it's racist and discriminatory to ask this of immigrants. How do my fellow posters feel about this issue?

This *IS* America, and we speak ENGLISH here. Like it or not, learn it, or get the fuck out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back