Zone1 imho This is how things are NOWADAYS.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
All of this is opinion.

Whites are having less than one baby per person. Others are having more than one baby per person. Whites are being replaced.

Educators are cherry picking which history to teach, so as to make whites, look morally inferior. News reporters are cherry picking what news to report, so as to make whites look morally inferior.

When people say negative things about whites, like for example, whites are racist, whites are oppressing blacks, that is all fine and dandy. When Trump said something negative about illegals, people said he was racist.

The president says white supremacy is a big problem. He never says black supremacy is a problem. He never says anything about any other supremacy being a problem other than white supremacy.

I see where people are saying that people, need to be silenced because hate speech, is inciting violence against black people. For decades the majority of interracial murder, has been and still is black on white. For decades the majority of interracial rape, has been and still is, black on white. For decades the majority of, interracial human trafficking(slavery), has been and sill is black on white.

All of this is opinion.

Whites are having less than one baby per person. Others are having more than one baby per person. Whites are being replaced.

Educators are cherry picking which history to teach, so as to make whites, look morally inferior. News reporters are cherry picking what news to report, so as to make whites look morally inferior.

When people say negative things about whites, like for example, whites are racist, whites are oppressing blacks, that is all fine and dandy. When Trump said something negative about illegals, people said he was racist.

The president says white supremacy is a big problem. He never says black supremacy is a problem. He never says anything about any other supremacy being a problem other than white supremacy.

I see where people are saying that people, need to be silenced because hate speech, is inciting violence against black people. For decades the majority of interracial murder, has been and still is black on white. For decades the majority of interracial rape, has been and still is, black on white. For decades the majority of, interracial human trafficking(slavery), has been and sill is black on white.

Time for the National Divorce.

All of this is opinion.

The US is the new Africa, it's everybody else's fault, and Whites are spawn of Satan.

1. The Caucasian population is declining.

2. African Americans and Hispanics continue to have children.

3. By the middle of this century, Caucasians will no longer be the majority.

4. Yes, it will be the biggest bombshell -- population-wise -- in the history of the world.

5. Yes, the current Administration secretly loves the millions of unauthorized migrants crossing the border every day.

6. Yes, President Biden is delighted by this surge of migrants. He promised to be one of the most progressive Presidents in this nation's history, and he is simply keeping his promise.

7.. One can only imagine what this nation will be like by the end of this century. I guess that we can get a preview by looking at the current situation in American cities like New York City, San Francisco, New Orleans, Baltimore, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Atlanta, etc.

I used to worry about such stuff but as I near the end of my "run" I really don't give two shits anymore.

I grew up with 10X the freedom of today, did well for me and mine, and I'm enjoying a comfortable retirement doing pretty much what I want.....Unless I dropped a can I don't pick it up for nobody.

If the youngins' of today can't achieve the same for "reasons" then fuck-em', the opportunity is there, they just choose not to avail themselves of it.....Enjoy your dive into your future third world-ish existence texting each other on your phone about how bad you have it.

I used to worry about such stuff but as I near the end of my "run" I really don't give two shits anymore.

I grew up with 10X the freedom of today, did well for me and mine, and I'm enjoying a comfortable retirement doing pretty much what I want.....Unless I dropped a can I don't pick it up for nobody.

If the youngins' of today can't achieve the same for "reasons" then fuck-em', the opportunity is there, they just choose not to avail themselves of it.....Enjoy your dive into your future third world-ish existence texting each other on your phone about how bad you have it.

Well said. Precisely the way I feel at 68 years of age. Invincible. No one has any control over me.

Forum List

Back