Imam who said Islam critic deserved death penalty was hired by Justice Department to teach.

Like Obama was vetted?
Just how stupid do you think the Republicans are? Don't answer that, it is too easy.
We Republicans have candidates like Bachmann and Santorum and Perry, for heavens' sake. We have to do better.

No matter how many times you make the claim, you are not a Republican.
No matter what you think, you don't decide who is a Republican.

Yes I do get to do decide who I believe is or isn't a Republican. Unlike you idiots, I think for myself and draw my own conclusions.
Ah. You use the patented Retard Logic™. "I believe it, so it must be true."

Just how stupid do you think the Republicans are? Don't answer that, it is too easy.
We Republicans have candidates like Bachmann and Santorum and Perry, for heavens' sake. We have to do better.

No matter how many times you make the claim, you are not a Republican.
No matter what you think, you don't decide who is a Republican.

Yes I do get to do decide who I believe is or isn't a Republican. Unlike you idiots, I think for myself and draw my own conclusions.
Ah. You use the patented Retard Logic™. "I believe it, so it must be true."

Why would I believe something that wasn't true? Oh that's right, that's what you libturds do. And you call me a retard HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you can't critically think, gastric penguin.

You know what you believe, not what you understand.

gastic penguin is a walking human bill board for confirmation bias.

Spoken like a true liberal.
I speak like a mainstream Republican who is a true critical thinker, which almost no far right reactionary like you can ever be because you find evidence for what you believe and discount that which does not agree with you. You are merely a gastric penguin.

gastic penguin is a walking human bill board for confirmation bias.

Spoken like a true liberal.
I speak like a mainstream Republican who is a true critical thinker, which almost no far right reactionary like you can ever be because you find evidence for what you believe and discount that which does not agree with you. You are merely a gastric penguin.

What you are is a liberal pretending to be a Republican and doing a lousy ass job of it. You defend every left wing position that comes up while systematically insulting Republicans. You are in no way, shape or form a Republican.

Gastric penguin? Something you learned at the old folks home?

gas·tric
ˈɡastrik/
adjective
adjective: gastric

1. of the stomach

Penguin

Penguins (order Sphenisciformes, family Spheniscidae) are a group of aquatic, flightless birds living almost exclusively in the Southern Hemisphere, especially in Antarctica

We Republicans........

722446.gif

my dear belching gastric penguin generalizes with "You defend every left wing position that comes up while systematically insulting Republicans." It is the gastric penguin's opinion that I am "in no way, shape or form a Republican," while he admits he is not a Republican.

my dear belching gastric penguin generalizes with "You defend every left wing position that comes up while systematically insulting Republicans." It is the gastric penguin's opinion that I am "in no way, shape or form a Republican," while he admits he is not a Republican.

One doesn't have to be a Republican to recognize a Republican. True Republicans are for personal responsibility, limited government, strong national defense...etc. None of which I have ever seen you defend or espouse.

One doesn't have to be a Republican to recognize a Republican. True Republicans are for personal responsibility, limited government, strong national defense...etc. None of which I have ever seen you defend or espouse.
Most of the party wants a strong big government with better control of it, not your weak nonsense.

Personal responsibility means accepting marriage equality for instance.

Party responsibility means passing an immigration reform package and trying to amend and make better the ACA. Party responsibility means working together for governance.

A strong national defense does not required stationing scores of thousands of troops in the ME.

Most of the party wants a strong big government with better control of it, not your weak nonsense.

Party responsibility means passing an immigration reform package and trying to amend and make better the ACA. Party responsibility means working together for governance.

A strong national defense does not required stationing scores of thousands of troops in the ME.

Thank you for finally admitting you are not a Republican.

a far right reactionary Tea Party republican is what you mean.

I am mainstream, you on the far right are only outliers and will be gone within five years

I am mainstream, you on the far right are only outliers and will be gone within five years

We The People A Restoration of Constitutional Government GOP

Everything right of center of "far right: to you. You are a clown that has no idea what the GOP stands for. Everything you spouted was utter nonsense.

We The People A Restoration of Constitutional Government GOP

Everything right of center of "far right: to you. You are a clown that has no idea what the GOP stands for. Everything you spouted was utter nonsense.
Says the far right freak reactionary wing nut who thinks right of center is somewhere in liberalville. What a loon.

Forum List

Back