Imam who said Islam critic deserved death penalty was hired by Justice Department to teach.

You don't get just once more.

Anyone who is hired for government service should have his or her background vetted. Some of our members on the Board probably would have similar issues to admit.
Like Obama was vetted?
Just how stupid do you think the Republicans are?

Don't answer that, it is too easy.

No matter how stupid you think they are, they are still smarter than you and any Democrat.

Anyone who is hired for government service should have his or her background vetted. Some of our members on the Board probably would have similar issues to admit.
Like Obama was vetted?
Just how stupid do you think the Republicans are? Don't answer that, it is too easy.
We Republicans have candidates like Bachmann and Santorum and Perry, for heavens' sake. We have to do better.

No matter how many times you make the claim, you are not a Republican.

Like Obama was vetted?
Just how stupid do you think the Republicans are? Don't answer that, it is too easy.
We Republicans have candidates like Bachmann and Santorum and Perry, for heavens' sake. We have to do better.

And your denials can't change that I have been one for more than 40 years. I am not a spavined and untenable one like you, though.

Last edited:

Like Obama was vetted?

And your denials can't change that I have been one for more than forty 40 years. I am not a spavined and untenable one like you, though.

I'm not denying anything. I'm telling you that you are not fooling anyone. You are NOT a Republican.

Like Obama was vetted?

No matter how stupid you think they are, they are still smarter than you and any Democrat.
That is one of the stupidest statements I have seen posted in quite some time.

Who cares what an Islamic "scholar" named fake person says, Islam is open to discuss-researches and this is directly written in Quran. So this "scholar" need to read some Quran, LoL . What a World !!!

Obama was a professional troublemaker.

What else could the SOB do besides cause more and more trouble in everything he does.

This is why Israel won't deal with Obama anymore.

He's a serpent with nothing but evil in his heart.

This is no exaggeration. Millions could die because of this man and he could care less.

Last edited:

Like Obama was vetted?

Try reading jakesnarky's post.

Like Obama was vetted?
Or Bush? I agree that the electorate is failing in this area. Bush worked with both sides as governor, and all of them came up with the defective school system state and districts wide that has so hampered Texas children.

He was better than any Democrat we ever had.
I dunno about that, but, at the time, it struck me that Bush II made a better potential President than Al Gore.

TheOwl makes an interesting case.

OK, he gave his opinion 8 years ago. We have had many so-called Christians on this Board calling abortion a murder and some implying death would be an appropriate punishment for doctors. Should such folks be banned from teaching in our public schools?
Having a hard time staying on topic?

Like Obama was vetted?

Like Obama was vetted?

Like Obama was vetted?

Try dealing with what i said instead of deflecting.

Like Obama was vetted?

Like Obama was vetted?

Like Obama was vetted?

Try dealing with what i said instead of deflecting.

I did deal with what you said.

Like Obama was vetted?

I keep that fool on ignore.

Like Obama was vetted?

No matter what you think, you don't decide who is a Republican.

Like Obama was vetted?

No matter what you think, you don't decide who is a Republican.

Yes I do get to do decide who I believe is or isn't a Republican. Unlike you idiots, I think for myself and draw my own conclusions.

You believe wrongly, gastric penguin, and that is your right to do so.

I know you are not a mainstream Republican for sure.

Forum List

Back