Imagine for a moment MSM was honest and had sound intentions

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Imagine MSM skipped right over the Trump is damning themes. Imagine for a moment they didn't market racism and victim roles. What kind of things might they say about Democrats and "progress"ives if they were straight up honest with good intentions?

I think they would say Democrats and those they work for are plain evil.

I think they'd say the Democrats and those they work for have their own interests in mind for sake of China and at the detriment of the USA.

I think they would open history books and point out how this bunch resembles EXACTLY those of totalitarian, authoritarian and communist nations past.

I think they would say this group not only followed the 45 declarations of communist takeover to the letter, but they doubled up on the approach under the disguise of COVID.

I think they would call the methods by Democrats and those they work for a 24-7 lesson in propaganda and projection.

I think they would call the behaviors by Democrats and those they represent acts of trickery & deceit, and label those who support them foolish & irrational.

I think the Democrat party would be crushed once and for all.

What you say?

Imagine MSM skipped right over the Trump is damning themes. Imagine for a moment they didn't market racism and victim roles. What kind of things might they say about Democrats and "progress"ives if they were straight up honest with good intentions?

I think they'd say the Democrats and those they work for have their own interests in mind for sake of China and at the detriment of the USA.

I think they would open history books and point out how this bunch resembles EXACTLY those of totalitarian, authoritarian and communist nations past.

I think they would say this group not only followed the 45 declarations of communist takeover to the letter, but they doubled up on the approach under the disguise of COVID.

I think they would call the methods by Democrats and those they work for a 24-7 lesson in propaganda and projection.

I think they would call the behaviors by Democrats and those they represent acts of trickery & deceit, and label those who support them foolish & irrational.

What you say?
Imagine that what you want is not what a corporation wants, odd isn't it?

Well...the mSm Is NOT honest is it. And hasn't been for a long long time. I believe it would make a wonderful thesis for some college student...maybe not depending on the professor, to show the impact of the lying media on history starting with the French Revolution. THAT was evil incarnate right there. And the media's hand is clearly in it.

ANother i think would be the metamorphosis of the left from the early 60's poitical goals, the ones that the media stated, not the behind the scene goals that were the actual goals, vs the platform and goals of the leftists in this country today.
\
There is no goodness in the left.. i mean the left media...but is there a difference....and its supporters are blind to what they support.

The same could be said about Republicans and AON, NewsMax, Breitbart, WND etc, etc, etc.

Wait..........the cocaine turtle was heaping praise on biden

Wait..........the cocaine turtle was heaping praise on biden

It's called politics just like Rand Paul and his letter to Biden requesting immediate help even though he wants to vote against other states getting help.

It's called politics just like Rand Paul and his letter to Biden requesting immediate help even though he wants to vote against other states getting help.

Just like raising the national debt. Whoever is in power raises it.............its a national security issue, sob, blah sob, blah sob..............while the other team cries about it.

What you say?
Various mainstream media outlets are owned by large institutional investors...which are in turn very interested in other investments. Which means that they are very interested in having certain market segments do well and others not so well.

Which means that they promote political parties according to their fiscal agenda.

Currently domestic oil is out of favor and foreign oil is in favor. But foreign oil is uninterested in enlarging supply...less work for the same money...no incentive.

Also the great resignation has caused most low wage earners to just quit working... because most of their needs are being met by Government assistance... until such time as inflation causes them to return to work.

I recently read a cheap mainstream material telling how people are quitting work or living well enough part-time. They're doing without, even where govt. asst. isn't enough.

Folks want to talk about the unemployment rate, well it's been fucked over like everything else COVID govt. It only polls people who are ACTIVELY looking for work.

This is not sustainable on any level beyond it advances communism, the wealth of other nations and the elite few. We thought millennials were bad?

I know a lot of those millennials too, and told them many times figure your shit out or you'll be paying Chinese 5K in rent with no sign of ever retiring. They mostly rejected "our way of life" because they were better somehow. Now in their mid 30s, they're trying to figure their shit out, make something of themselves and lose the dependency they mistook for independence.

Some of you seem to think Conservatives are republicans. We AREN't. We are as happy to dump rinos and crooked repubs as we are to see DemoCommies dumped. Just that y'all aren't so inclined to do that Are ya.

I recently read a cheap mainstream material telling how people are quitting work or living well enough part-time. They're doing without, even where govt. asst. isn't enough.

Folks want to talk about the unemployment rate, well it's been fucked over like everything else COVID govt. It only polls people who are ACTIVELY looking for work.

This is not sustainable on any level beyond it advances communism, the wealth of other nations and the elite few. We thought millennials were bad?

I know a lot of those millennials too, and told them many times figure your shit out or you'll be paying Chinese 5K in rent with no sign of ever retiring. They mostly rejected "our way of life" because they were better somehow. Now in their mid 30s, they're trying to figure their shit out, make something of themselves and lose the dependency they mistook for independence.
Because the MSM news is definitely biased and a form of entertainment instead of news...no one watches or cares to watch.

Then there's the small independent news... again highly biased. Again no one cares or wants to listen or believe.

Then there's the social media... again currently being influenced by foreign interests. Tens of thousands of puppet accounts accounts solely for trying to influence opinions that are not in Westernized culture/national interests.

So...if we can get the news media out of wall Street (or vice versa) and no longer influenced by them...then we got a chance to get the truth.

What you say?
What say I?

I say that if there were a print or digital newspaper that published only the proven facts, that newspaper would be rolling in the dough and people would be reading every single word each day.

But I am dreaming, of course.

Forum List

Back